+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw - 20, Date - November 13th Results

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hate you peeps with PNPs ;D cuz you guys make the CRS scores go up like share market bulls. :eek:
Seriously there was guy on this forum with CRS 900+ asking what are his chances in EE. :D

Suzy22

Jul 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug /17/2015
AOR Received.
Oct/20/2015
At least there was an EE draw which is an open door for people. Let's pray future draws will also favour others that have been waiting. Prayer, Positivity and Patience is the game.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My profile was created last Jan 2nd, and would've been sitting there coz I only have undergrad degree. Even if both IELTS and work experience were to be maxed, I'd only get 440. Seeing that my application wasn't moving, and with thought that at least for this year (based from the current trend), there will be no way cutoff will go below 450, hence I took up PNP. And last Friday, I just got ITA, after almost a year waiting (and profile almost expiring).

Please don't hate us :)

nokia3315 said:
I hate you peeps with PNPs ;D cuz you guys make the CRS scores go up like share market bulls. :eek:
Seriously there was guy on this forum with CRS 900+ asking what are his chances in EE. :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prcand said:
I really like level headed and practical comments such as below. Not raising false hopes, nor a doomsayer. Just realistic. Well said sir!
How do you think this is practical? Its no where stated that only those above 450 will get ITA which means there are chances for people below 450. So this is not practical at all. They already state you need 67 points to qualify and if u have 67 and you qualify you have the chance to get ITA no matter your score is 400 or 350. so better don't be pessimistic and spread rumors that those below 450 will never get ITA. this is rubbish and low thinking on your part absolutely wrong interpretation of Express Entry and nowhere logical too. I am sorry to say but you comment is the worst of all the comments in this forum. And this is non realistic too.

If you think people with 447 and 449 are not going to get ITA you are wrong and you are trying to misguide people on this forum. I am sorry there are people like you here.

All those with a little bit lesser score than 450 will get ITA soon and by 2016 the scores might be between 420 and 450 and further the express entry would see many changes.

Never lose hopes until you qualify for Express Entry.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IF there is a draw on next friday i.e 20th November the scores might drop to 450 again. Even if there is a draw on 27th the scores would be near to 450 say 454 or 458.

There are all chances the draw is on 20th November.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately, I have completely given up engaging with your explanations. In fact, I didn't even bother reading your reply to my comment.

As Asivad (and so with many other members) said in the other threads, get well soon and wish you positive things in life bestofluck.

bestofluck said:
How do you think this is practical? Its no where stated that only those above 450 will get ITA which means there are chances for people below 450. So this is not practical at all. They already state you need 67 points to qualify and if u have 67 and you qualify you have the chance to get ITA no matter your score is 400 or 350. so better don't be pessimistic and spread rumors that those below 450 will never get ITA. this is rubbish and low thinking on your part absolutely wrong interpretation of Express Entry and nowhere logical too. I am sorry to say but you comment is the worst of all the comments in this forum. And this is non realistic too.

If you think people with 447 and 449 are not going to get ITA you are wrong and you are trying to misguide people on this forum. I am sorry there are people like you here.

All those with a little bit lesser score than 450 will get ITA soon and by 2016 the scores might be between 420 and 450 and further the express entry would see many changes.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prcand said:
Unfortunately, I have completely given up engaging with your explanations. In fact, I didn't even bother reading your reply to my comment.

As Asivad (and so with many other members) said in the other threads, get well soon and wish you positive things in life bestofluck.
Not only you even Asivad reads all my posts and you don't have anything to defend. you read my post carefully and even react than say you don't bother. that's funny. Anyway scores would go down now from 27th November. There might be a draw on 20th do check your ministerial instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:

Well, why do you have to go all rambo? Please deliver your point in a humble manner. A lot Provinces s are still issuing nominations and it is very unlikely that the scores will go below 450 in the near future. This is not being said to discourage people. This is being said because it is factual.

When you say the scores are coming down to 420, you do not have proper substantiation. You are saying it for the sake of it. You are not realizing that the number of people entering the pool every 2 weeks with 450 + scores is almost nearly constant. This is because provinces are issuing nominations and many people are completing their 1 year work experience in Canada and applying under CEC. Moreover, the VO s are dealing with the backlog from 2014. When all this is happening, it is very unlikely for the scores to go below 450 anytime soon.

Obviously, the scores will sink below 450 in the future when EE becomes the prime source inviting immigrants. When all the backlog from the previous year has been taken care of, they will have to increase the number of people per draw. Hence, if they increase the number of people per draw, the scores will start going down SLOWLY, not at the rate you are claiming it will.

Hope you understand what I have said.

Good luck and all the very best!