Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear
Lahoree
frendzpz
delacroix
jennermb
abaotlc2008
Please check your inbox. All IELTS links provided before by Dr.Hasib has been sent

sunny1982

Nov 4, 2011
sunny1982 said:
Thanks a lot for your help !. Its been such a great pool of resources for ILETS. Keep the good work going.
Dr. Hasib its been such a great help from you by providing links. I would like some more help on the writing and the speaking tips for GT.
Different types of essays and letters; samples and structures of them for GT.

It would be very great if you could provide some books on them as well.
Thanks a lot once again

manteghi

Nov 8, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Anyone need a link where u can download free IELTS books like cambridge IELTS 1-7, Kaplan IELTS, IELTS express etc,just inform me.I will PM you the link.
Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Hi,
plz send me the links.
tnx

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mr./Mrs.
witchkid
serenata
All links related to IELTS which provided before by Dr.Hasib has been sent to your inbox.

kaju

Nov 10, 2011
Dr.hasib
i have ielts exam on 17th nov 2011
can you please send me link to download ielts book of cambridge,kaplan etc
thank you

witchkid

Nov 10, 2011
hi sir! i know it's out of the topic but i want to know if we still need to take IELTS test if we are applying for Family Class Sponsorship. I do have a sister Canada. I'll be so grateful if you could answer my inquiry. Thanks.. :)

witchkid

Nov 10, 2011
hi sir! i know it's out of the topic but i want to know if we still need to take IELTS test if we are applying for Family Class Sponsorship. I do have a sister Canada. I'll be so grateful if you could answer my inquiry. Thanks.. :)

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
witchkid said:
I am not sure but I think you didn’t need to pass any IELTS exam for best result please write your questions here they will consider as soon:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t13225.1695.html;topicseen

Status
Not open for further replies.