+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Douglas collage BC canada 1 year post degree diploma in Info.& comm. Tech

harry101

May 28, 2013
RameshDeva said:
wwwDOTdouglas.bc.ca/application-services.html

Login to my account using your student id and update your address.... :)
is this the right approach ?

Hay @ paritosh_thanki acc to @ chaitnay7777...mistakes happen n agent is saying that saying collage to make correction could delay the whole process.He assured us there would be no problem

n after going there i must have opt for 1 more 1 year course for longer PGWP. Is there any 1 year / 2 year courses i can get in Alberta ,suggestion please ??

N after one got PGWP can he move to some other province also??

thanks all for ur concerns ..n suggestions

harry101

May 28, 2013
paritosh_thanki said:
You should make correction if there is mistake in your letter of acceptance. Visa officer doesnt know actual spellings....If they find something suspicious then there are chances of visa rejection. So it is always better to make everything correct.
RameshDeva said:
wwwDOTdouglas.bc.ca/application-services.html

Login to my account using your student id and update your address.... :)
is this the right approach ?

Hay @ paritosh_thanki acc to @ chaitnay7777...mistakes happen n agent is saying that saying collage to make correction could delay the whole process.He assured us there would be no problem

n after going there i must have opt for 1 more 1 year course for longer PGWP. Is there any 1 year / 2 year courses i can get in Alberta ,suggestion please ??

N after one got PGWP can he move to some other province also??

thanks all for ur concerns ..n suggestions

harry101

May 28, 2013
RameshDeva said:
i paid fee on 4th June still didn't get final acceptance letter...... :(

wen did you got yours harry?
hii i paid fee on 3rd june n got acceptance letter on 8th june. worry not like u must hv got conditional letter ..you will get final letter soon.

RameshDeva

Jun 5, 2013
Did you get any mail regarding registration of courses ? what abt gic?
i forwarded my gic application on 31st may and waiting for acc number.....

harry101

May 28, 2013
RameshDeva said:
Did you get any mail regarding registration of courses ? what abt gic?
i forwarded my gic application on 31st may and waiting for acc number.....
hii...u r also going to douglas collage,which course??...actually i'm far away from my hometown n a consultant is handling my file other things are being handled my father.I don't know much about reregistration of courses ??...hv u got any such mail, what is in it ??

gic i think not done yet,i'm planning to visit hometown n met consultant in person ..then i could have better idea about the process.

RameshDeva

Jun 5, 2013
Got final acceptance letter from douglas college.....in 1 year post degree diploma in Info.& comm. Tech.......got gic detail too.........only money transferring to gic is left.................................... :)

try to contact me in fb harry......

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
as far as I know, we should correct any mistakes in our letter, but if it is going to take time according to agent then you can leave it. But as you are under SPP category, your application will be processed quickly so you have enough time if you think for correction.

For example, adding bhai after a name is common for us but it not common for them.....this is just one example but such mistakes may create conflicts... thus there is little risk but after all it depends exactly which kind of mistake it is..!!

If it is tiny and considerable then Go for Visa.......when are you applying for visa? Most probably I will file my application inbetween 17-20 june.

RameshDeva

Jun 5, 2013
yeah i got a mail from college regarding registration of courses..in my college account i have to select courses ,timings and register them .they given me specific date and time for registering courses(14th june 3:30 pm).

try to reply asap.........

RameshDeva

Jun 5, 2013
hey harry have you registered for courses?.I have registered for 33443(1208 002), 33434(2200 005), 33712(2280 001), 34544(3110 001)and i have problem in registering "introduction to windows programming" course.When i try to register the course it is showing the error as "prerequisite not met".

harry101

May 28, 2013
RameshDeva said:
hey harry have you registered for courses?.I have registered for 33443(1208 002), 33434(2200 005), 33712(2280 001), 34544(3110 001)and i have problem in registering "introduction to windows programming" course.When i try to register the course it is showing the error as "prerequisite not met".
hay..no i haven't register for any course ...i don't know about.Do we have to register before joining the course.??

n how good is this course in terms of getting job anyone having any ideas about it,about IT sector in BC. As after 1 year course only 1 year PGWP will be provided is this would be enough??

RameshDeva

Jun 5, 2013
yes,we have to register for courses......most of the courses are already full......check out logging in "mydouglas"........and what is the status of GIC????

harry101

May 28, 2013
RameshDeva said:
yes,we have to register for courses......most of the courses are already full......check out logging in "mydouglas"........and what is the status of GIC????
medical is done GIC is not done yet...n ur's.?