+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt regarding pgwp ..please clear it

Jvirk

Jan 5, 2017
I started my study in centennial college with mechanical technician design course (1 year) .my program was about to finish in aug 2016 ..but unfortunately i failed in 1 subject and my next course was in montreal so it was impossible for me to start that course because i first wanted to clear the failed subject.so.from september to dec i studied only one subject in which i failed and i cleared it..now i have registerd in full time course in montreal..so please tell me whether my situation is in trouble...will i see any problem in my pgwp Huh Please help me m bit nervous

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For the first course have you now successfully graduated and have that confirmed from the college. Others can comment but subject failures along the way should not impact anything as long as you were considered still in full time education and have now graduated

Jvirk

Jan 5, 2017
Ya i have successfully graduated from 1st course and now started new course from january full time

Jvirk

Jan 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I have another question like when i will finish the another course .. i would have done total 5 semesters (4 full time+1 part time) ... that 1 part time will be in the middle of the study and the last semester of first course .... is that ok?? Hope you will reply asap..will appreciate your response