App. Filed.......
18/07/2014
Med's Done....
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
On its way
LANDED..........
Very soon
This is my suggestion to every who wants to process from Edwise they pretend to be professional but they are not they spoiled my friends case by dealing negligently he has a very strong profile and straight forward case he got refusal 2 times due to blunders made by Senior consultant they just bother about there commission. He processed through Edwise Hyderabad Consulatant was YASMEEN

imcool1

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
india
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
yes, edwise has no professionalism at all, I second that, and I am telling about the branch 600kms away from hyderabad.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

daulatkhan said:
This is my suggestion to every who wants to process from Edwise they pretend to be professional but they are not they spoiled my friends case by dealing negligently he has a very strong profile and straight forward case he got refusal 2 times due to blunders made by Senior consultant they just bother about there commission. He processed through Edwise Hyderabad Consulatant was YASMEEN
Why didn't apply on his own, like most prospective students do?

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
daulatkhan said:

go to krishna consultants/career guide. they will do it correctly n to ur satisfaction. chopras also good.

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
karanraja said:
Krishna Consultants in Bangalore?
yup. they got a office @ banglore too.

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
I would say: DON'T PROCESS THROUGH ANY CONSULTANT (UNLESS YOU HAVE LOADS OF MONEY OR WANT TO SCREW UP YOUR VISA CHANCES). JUST APPLY ON YOUR OWN!! :p :p

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
karanraja said:
The banaglore office??
I would rate them 3/10
Me and a friend of mine got our student visa rejected twice.
I am processing thr0ugh them only. Here i think there name is Career Guide or i think they have link up type of agreement. Till now they are awsum for me and they are not charging me a penny. :) . Evn the GIC part, they asked me to handle that as well saying your money our way. We can guide only. But yes if u r going thru consultant, then dont rely on 1. Go to others too. Like when they tld me abut canada i thought they r lieing as they would get paid frm clg n wont take any penny. So i thought they r cheating me and was trying to force me to HUmber clg GBM course first. So i visited whole lot of them, like Edwise,Chopras,Canam,GLobal Academia etc. n compared. Thru that i got to knw lot of imp things that this consultant didnt said to me.

sri650

Star Member
May 15, 2014
i don't know about other cases, first people i contacted is edwise when i planned for canada but they said i don't get visa, here i am with student visa approved after all this process i tell you guys don't go to consultants this forum has experience more than those stupid consultants my suggestion is apply on your own if u have any doubts post it here loads of senior members are there to help you just follow cic instructions and apply.

if you still are not capable of doing then go to consultants.

vengaty

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02/09/14
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/09/14
VISA ISSUED...
soon by gods will
LANDED..........
soon by gods will
All consultants are bull shiyats they dont know a thing about visa or admission all they do is blindly advise and some dont even know english.Always misdirecting people.Please guys even if you get into the traps of consultants,use your own mind and gather some information in prior and be autonomous and dont rely on imbeciles consultants who cant even comprehend a simple email from the university or from visa,they are so lame and negligent and damn hypocrites.I was really pissed too when the consultant lacked the basic knowledge,i cant even stand these mudheads.I reached a point in which i decided okay lets ignore these people and dont let them affect our case and lets work on our own profile even if dumb consultants advise or ecpress so damn dumb views i decided to not care anymore.

Faiza Ahmad

Jun 1, 2017
h
I would say: DON'T PROCESS THROUGH ANY CONSULTANT (UNLESS YOU HAVE LOADS OF MONEY OR WANT TO SCREW UP YOUR VISA CHANCES). JUST APPLY ON YOUR OWN!! :p :p
hi... can u please tell me a link or something where i can get to know how i can apply myself?

Faiza Ahmad

Jun 1, 2017
just one last question sir, if i apply through this website i will have to first search the courses and colleges myself in which i want to apply to right?