+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does the new immigration policy affect us

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
Well its now that government of canada wants to reduce the Permanent residencey by large amount. Does it affect application in process for protected person or no?

broccoli13

Star Member
Jul 19, 2024
They don’t want to reduce PR, they want to reduce getting PR through sponsorship by employers, they want Canadian employers to hire people in Canada, not bring someone to do a job while a Canadian could do it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They don’t want to reduce PR, they want to reduce getting PR through sponsorship by employers, they want Canadian employers to hire people in Canada, not bring someone to do a job while a Canadian could do it.
They also want to reduce PR targets.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Well its now that government of canada wants to reduce the Permanent residencey by large amount. Does it affect application in process for protected person or no?
If you're a protected person, it probably won't have any effect. If youre trying to get to Canada on a work permit for low paying jobs or as a student or planning to apply as a refugee with aTRV, that will likely be much harder.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
If you're a protected person, it probably won't have any effect. If youre trying to get to Canada on a work permit for low paying jobs or as a student or planning to apply as a refugee with aTRV, that will likely be much harder.
Yea I think so. It seems they don’t want students and visitors who came in through visitor visa to apply for work permit and gain permanent residency inside Canada anymore. The new policy is really scary

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
@Copingwithlife I’m so excited today to share this news with you finally, PM. PP will take real action by deporting 70k from Indian students that’s great news let’s hope fore more , mass immigration must be removed all of them , even I’m brown failed asylum but still with right decisions , but bro we need push and make press more to stop get Ukrainian to Canada , so upcoming levels plan I think will be cool
They are nasty people
They pooping on sawga beach !! Like seriously bro
I have seen it they washed foot in washroom bro you crazy

broccoli13

Star Member
Jul 19, 2024
What do you mean if you are a refugee with a TRV I believe as long as you pass your court, there won’t be any issue to get your PR

broccoli13

Star Member
Jul 19, 2024
I mean if you aren't already in Canada and are planning to apply for a TRV to get here, it will probably become far more difficult. That's what the "trying to get to Canada" bit was about.
Got it, cause I am on TRV and in my asylum process.

broccoli13

Star Member
Jul 19, 2024
I mean if you aren't already in Canada and are planning to apply for a TRV to get here, it will probably become far more difficult. That's what the "trying to get to Canada" bit was about.
And what do you think about sponsoring your spouses, will it affect it?

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
And what do you think about sponsoring your spouses, will it affect it?
Rajab Tayyeb Ardoghan is the best for ever remember don’t forget your culture and background I wish to live in Antalya or Ezmir or Ankara or Alayna
Long live for Ardoghan