+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does salary matter for Category based express entry applicants?

Jayakhandan

Jul 27, 2024
Hello all,

Thanks in advance,

I appreciate some guidance on my below statement.

I am expecting to receive a draw for Transportation under category based Express Entry. My question is does salary matter?

I understand that the Transportation draw is for Managers, whereas I am doing same roles and responsibilities of Manager in transport in my company and I have that in my reference letter. However, my title in my company is transportation logistics supervisor and my salary 23.18 that have not met the Low wage of manager $27.16 defined in BC (Job Bank).

In this case, is there any problem will I face if I provide my references letter to IRCC after reception of ITA?
Can I have any suggestions or advice according to my profile?

Best Regards,

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Hello all,

Thanks in advance,

I appreciate some guidance on my below statement.

I am expecting to receive a draw for Transportation under category based Express Entry. My question is does salary matter?

I understand that the Transportation draw is for Managers, whereas I am doing same roles and responsibilities of Manager in transport in my company and I have that in my reference letter. However, my title in my company is transportation logistics supervisor and my salary 23.18 that have not met the Low wage of manager $27.16 defined in BC (Job Bank).

In this case, is there any problem will I face if I provide my references letter to IRCC after reception of ITA?
Can I have any suggestions or advice according to my profile?

Best Regards,
Salary might matter for a NOC.