+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does "Final decision made" in Gckey (fsw) mean that Eligibility and B.check steps are finished?

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Does the update ("Final decision made" application is in progress) in Gckey (fsw) mean that Eligibility and B.check steps are finished? Haven't received ppr letter yet.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Does the update ("Final decision made" application is in progress) in Gckey (fsw) mean that Eligibility and B.check steps are finished? Haven't received ppr letter yet.
Usually, yes. In most of the case, applicants receive a PPR/RFV/Portal email after it. A large number of them get within 1-2 weeks of FD date, some can take month or more though.

Reactions: Zcvxcv

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Usually, yes. In most of the case, applicants receive a PPR/RFV/Portal email after it. A large number of them get within 1-2 weeks of FD date, some can take month or more though.
Received Portal 1 letter on August 21. Final decision was August 16.
The only thing is, I misunderstood and in the reply to Portal 1, I mentioned my spouse's information too although she is outland and will receive Copr. In order to avoid possible delays, should I text them again and explain that I misunderstood it?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Received Portal 1 letter on August 21. Final decision was August 16.
The only thing is, I misunderstood and in the reply to Portal 1, I mentioned my spouse's information too although she is outland and will receive Copr. In order to avoid possible delays, should I text them again and explain that I misunderstood it?
Send a webform or call IRCC. Don't wait on this.

Reactions: Zcvxcv