+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does CIC work on weekends?

Jun 8, 2019
Good job on improving, share your refusal reasons and detailed info
the line was written in my refusal letter that (after a carefull reveiw on your study permit application i conclude that your study permit does not meet the visa requirements and there was a cross on purpose of visit that m not going to leave canada after the end of my stay and lastly at the other reasons in which some factors are written like missing mark sheet language abilities n all
i think its just becz of my band score
my scores are.. 73% in 10th
71% in 12th
and now band scte is .L-7,R-6,W-6.5,S-6

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
the line was written in my refusal letter that (after a carefull reveiw on your study permit application i conclude that your study permit does not meet the visa requirements and there was a cross on purpose of visit that m not going to leave canada after the end of my stay and lastly at the other reasons in which some factors are written like missing mark sheet language abilities n all
71% in 12th
I got refused on the same reason, however, I appealed against the decision and got my visa few days back.

Jun 8, 2019
h
71% in 12th
how many chances i have to get the visa now?

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
The grounds for refusal given to me are mentioned below:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Here is the sample of the two points which I explained in the appeal letter

No missing Mark sheets:

I have submitted all the required documents as per the checklist and that’s the reason the Executive at Canada VFS centre has received my visa file for the further processing. Moreover, no additional documents have been requested so far from your side.

My Language Abilities:

My IELTS score is 7.5 bands not less than 6.5 bands in any module which is very good and meeting the requirements for choosing the program in ......... College.