+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does CIC work on weekends?

paolaangelica

Aug 24, 2017
My student permit has been approved but I haven't gotten the official letter, it just says approved on the status of my application. I've heard that once it says approved the letter takes from 24-48 hours to send, but it's friday already and I was told that CIC doesn't work on weekends. I was just wondering if there was any way I could get it during the weekend. I would really appreciate if you shared your story. Thank you!!

Reactions: Naidevasser

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
My student permit has been approved but I haven't gotten the official letter, it just says approved on the status of my application. I've heard that once it says approved the letter takes from 24-48 hours to send, but it's friday already and I was told that CIC doesn't work on weekends. I was just wondering if there was any way I could get it during the weekend. I would really appreciate if you shared your story. Thank you!!

No they don't work on weekends. Only Monday to Friday

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Well depending where you are from, it can be different time zones or even days for other applicants. But no CIC don't work on weekends. Even here in Canada, all government departments don't open until monday

Jun 8, 2019
hello, i have 2 refusals in non sds having band score of overall 6(5.5 reading) but now i improved my bands to overall 6.5 not less than 6 and i again applied for the same university that i had applied before. can i get my visa now..? m waiting from 15 days.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
hello, i have 2 refusals in non sds having band score of overall 6(5.5 reading) but now i improved my bands to overall 6.5 not less than 6 and i again applied for the same university that i had applied before. can i get my visa now..? m waiting from 15 days.
Good job on improving, share your refusal reasons and detailed info