+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anybody recieve "Second AOR" for applying BOWP?

phrixus

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Does anybody recieve "Second AOR" for applying BOWP?
How long does it gonna take? And what does it look like?
Please share your experience, thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some have received, some haven't. There is hardly any consensus on why this is so.

In terms of contents, the 2nd AOR explicitly states that the application is evaluated and found to be complete unlike the 1st AOR (eAPR) which merely confirms receipt of online transfer of the application.

There are multiple instances of people successfully using eAPR for BOWP purposes but, of late, CIC seems to have mandated that one has to wait for and apply with the 2nd AOR.

Hope this helps.

phrixus

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Some have received, some haven't. There is hardly any consensus on why this is so.

In terms of contents, the 2nd AOR explicitly states that the application is evaluated and found to be complete unlike the 1st AOR (eAPR) which merely confirms receipt of online transfer of the application.

There are multiple instances of people successfully using eAPR for BOWP purposes but, of late, CIC seems to have mandated that one has to wait for and apply with the 2nd AOR.

Hope this helps.
Thank you Asivad Anac....

smdr

Jun 20, 2015
In case I applied for BOWP having just eAOR - does it mean it will be rejected? What about if I get second AOR within 3 months, which is about what it should take CIC to start working on my application for BOWP?