Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Its mentioned on the SPP checklist that if any extra documents than those mentioned on the checklist, are submitted, the case will not be given priority processing under SPP and it may even be returned. My consultant (Sunrise, Sector 8, Chandigarh) told me the same, they just told me to stick to checklist.

I have not yet filed for visa and my question is:

I want to submit my 10th and 12th marksheets....even though I have done B.com and according to SPP checklist, marksheets of only recent most qualification must be submitted, that is of B.com. I want to ask, will there be problem if I submit 10th and 12th marksheets?? Whats the point of everyone ( those who are graduate and post grad degree holders ) discussing their 10th and 12th marks if they aren't even sent to embassy ??

Your inputs will be really appreciated.

Edit: The consultant also advised to not attach any financial documents. Whats troubling me is they eagerly asked me for financial docs but then after taking their photocopies, told me, that these photocopies are for their own use and they wont send these to embassy? Why do "YOU" *censored word*ing want them? Also took notarised copies of 10th and 12th marksheets and said the same for these as well. I just want to dissociate from this whole consultant thing in my case but my LOA from college mentions the name of my consultancy! Very confused!!

rajeshsingh19

Oct 18, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-10-2013(SPP rejected) 7-11-13(General)
IELTS Request
6 overall no less than 5.5
File Transfer...
8-11-13
Med's Done....
pre-med
Re: ````````````SPP Checklist Problem, Please Help`````````````

You must submit all your marksheets 10th onwards.

vickyindia

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013

i submitted all ma docs(10th,12th,btech) plus ma training and one certificate i got during graduation under SPP..got ma visa on wednesday :p

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013

rajeshsingh19 said:
You must submit all your marksheets 10th onwards.
Did you submit all marksheets starting from 10th?

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013

vickyindia said:
i submitted all ma docs(10th,12th,btech) plus ma training and one certificate i got during graduation under SPP..got ma visa on wednesday :p
F U C K Sunrise, I'm going to submit all my documents starting from 10th.

vickyindia

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Re: ``````SPP Checklist Problem, What's the relevance of 10th, 12th marks?```````

yeah i submitted alllllllll ma docs buddy !! go ahead !

wajahadkhan

Oct 26, 2013
Re: ``````SPP Checklist Problem, What's the relevance of 10th, 12th marks?```````

twentyone

i didnt submit my 10th and 12th marksheet as i had passed my 12th in compartmental

i only filed my degree marksheets and still got the visa

if u dont have any gap then file all the marksheets

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013

wajahadkhan said:
twentyone

i didnt submit my 10th and 12th marksheet as i had passed my 12th in compartmental

I do not have any gap.... and as to why I am so desirous of sending my school marksheets is because I have relatively very good marks in school compared to marks in B.com. ( 10- 76, 12- 85, b.com- 57).

raj1990

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013

wajahadkhan said:
twentyone

My profile

10 - 65%
Diploma - 75% (one year gap between 2nd and 3rd year)
B E - 63%

Should I attach all the marksheet from 10th onwards or only of B E??

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013

I will attach all the documents and you should too if you think your past education other than most recent degree can help your case.

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Re: :::::: INCLUDING 10TH & 12TH MARKSHEETS UNDER SPP, IS THAT A PROBLEM ?

bumping up my topic so I can make a more informed decision

wajahadkhan

Oct 26, 2013
@ raj
if u wanna attach all the documents do it ,but the gap in ur dipolma may reflect negative
the vo might think that the student has struggled in his native country to clear his subjects
what will he do in canada where the student has to study,earn and live on his own terms

in my case i applied with my most recent studies mark memo i.e my bba

anyhow i suggest to talk to ur agent before filing

rarp19

Nov 22, 2013
@twentyone

You were saying that financial documents other than those mentioned in the checklist should not be submitted :eek:
But my friends who are guiding me (now they are studying in CANADA) suggest me to submit any financial documents (like auditor report showing my father's assests' worth) etc ;)

I guess submitting them will add strength to the visa process. Do you really think we should not submit any excess financial proofs?

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
rarp19 said:
@ twentyone

You were saying that financial documents other than those mentioned in the checklist should not be submitted :eek:
But my friends who are guiding me (now they are studying in CANADA) suggest me to submit any financial documents (like auditor report showing my father's assests' worth) etc ;)

I guess submitting them will add strength to the visa process. Do you really think we should not submit any excess financial proofs?
When did "I" say that this - "You were saying that financial documents other than those mentioned in the checklist should not be submitted" .

I myself strongly believe that adding financial docs will add strength to the profile.

rarp19

Nov 22, 2013
@twentyone

(These were ur post's words?)

Edit: The consultant also advised to not attach any financial documents. Whats troubling me is they eagerly asked me for financial docs but then after taking their photocopies, told me, that these photocopies are for their own use and they wont send these to embassy? Why do "YOU" *censored word*ing want them? Also took notarised copies of 10th and 12th marksheets and said the same for these as well. I just want to dissociate from this whole consultant thing in my case but my LOA from college mentions the name of my consultancy! Very confused!!

You were speaking about your consultancy. I mistook that as your words. Sorry if I am wrong