+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents requested & Buffalo Office Closed

vvcanada

Jun 7, 2012
I have been asked to submit Right of Permanent Residence Fees and Clearance Report. My application is filled with buffalo office and now I found out that Buffalo office is closed.
Please share if you have any idea, where do i send Fees and clearance report

Will appreciate any information regarding this.

Thanks

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
vvcanada said:
I have been asked to submit Right of Permanent Residence Fees and Clearance Report. My application is filled with buffalo office and now I found out that Buffalo office is closed.

Thanks
Check the Operational Bulletin 425 - this might answer your questions:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob425.asp

vvcanada

Jun 7, 2012
This only saying PR application already in process at buffalo are being transferred to CPP-Ottawa.
So, doest it mean. I have to send FBI Letter and fees to Ottawa. and can it be only in CAD to Reciever general of Canada?

Looking to get some information regarding that. I have sent CPP-Ottawa email. I am not sure, when will I get response on it. I have to send these docs in next 20 days. Requesting letter from Buffalo office asked to submit these in 90 days else they can close them application.

Will appriciate any information regarding this matter

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vvcanada said:

Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob425.asp

INDIAN

wjfriend

Jun 4, 2012
I have the same issue. I am also wairing for a clear answer where shold I send my documents.
Probably I will still send it to buffalo just before the deadline.
Please share your progress if you have new information.

vvcanada

Jun 7, 2012
i am thinking of sending to CPP-Ottawa before that dead line. I am also thinking of send email to detroit.

Please share info, if you hear something. have you send email to CPP-Ottawa or Buffalo or Detroit?

Buff

Jun 8, 2012
Re: Passport requested & Buffalo Office Closed

I have received an email from Buffalo request my copy of passport to Issue Confirmation of PR on May 10. I have mailed the copies of my passport on May 11, 2012 and have not yet received the Confirmation of my PR.
The office of Buffalo is closed now.
I checked my application status online two weeks ago it said that the decision made but when I checked it today, it does not recognize my immigration file number. I do not know what is going on with my Confirmation and my file.
Can some one help me if you have any information?
Thanks

wjfriend

Jun 4, 2012
vvcanada said:
i am thinking of sending to CPP-Ottawa before that dead line. I am also thinking of send email to detroit.

Please share info, if you hear something. have you send email to CPP-Ottawa or Buffalo or Detroit?
Did you have the mailing address of CPP-O? I only found the address on line for non-immigration. Why do you think sening document to Detroit? Thanks.

vvcanada

Jun 7, 2012
wjfriend said:
Did you have the mailing address of CPP-O? I only found the address on line for non-immigration. Why do you think sening document to Detroit? Thanks.
I have already sent email to Detroit Consulate asking about this. As Some of the files got transferred to Detroit. So, I thought they might be able answer, wether i should send fees to them or not. However, more i am thinking, I think, it should be CPP-O because buffalo website states that all immigration files in progress with all the documentation is going to ottawa. I am sending money in canadian dollar, which in any case has to payable in canada to reciever general for canada.

I will wait for another few days and send the documents to CPP-O with a letter explaining things :). Now that you have mentioned about mailing address. you are correct. CPP-O address is not provided online. that sucks. I dont know what I will do now.

ny2canada

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2010 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Nov 1 2010
AOR Received.
May 19 2011 - 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with application (8.0 band)
Med's Request
Apr 20 2012
Med's Done....
May 11 2012, Meds received Jun 17 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 18 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 3 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 29 2013
I am in the same situation. Got a medical and PCC request from Buffalo.

Medicals are done and now in a confused state on where to send the PCC.

wjfriend

Jun 4, 2012
vvcanada said:
I have already sent email to Detroit Consulate asking about this. As Some of the files got transferred to Detroit. So, I thought they might be able answer, wether i should send fees to them or not. However, more i am thinking, I think, it should be CPP-O because buffalo website states that all immigration files in progress with all the documentation is going to ottawa. I am sending money in canadian dollar, which in any case has to payable in canada to reciever general for canada.

I will wait for another few days and send the documents to CPP-O with a letter explaining things :). Now that you have mentioned about mailing address. you are correct. CPP-O address is not provided online. that sucks. I dont know what I will do now.
I am waiting too for new information aobut the mailing address. And then I will send it out anyway before the deadline. Lets keep in touch and update our progress. Thank you.

vvcanada

Jun 7, 2012
wjfriend said:
I am waiting too for new information aobut the mailing address. And then I will send it out anyway before the deadline. Lets keep in touch and update our progress. Thank you.
Will sure do.

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
vvcanada said:
Will sure do.
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - 106
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Lauriere Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059