+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for PR card Renewal

Supri_Niski

May 11, 2015
Hi,

My spouse will be applying for PR card renewal soon under the "Urgent Processing". Her PRTD was approved earlier on humanitarian ground and she will apply when she completes around 740 days in past 5 years. To avoid any delays we have decided to submit all the bank statements during her stay in Canada. However her few statements are old and we need to take it from the bank itself. Unfortunately bank charges $5 for every statement. So we plan to submit the statements from the bank that are NOT available online. So the few questions I have are:

1. Is it OK to submit few statements from Bank itself and rest as direct printouts from the online statements? Can it create an issue due to discrepancy?

2. For the first 370 days of her 740 days stay she has only Bank statements, CRA tax assessments, few letters from CRA regarding CCTB etc. apart from passport copies which are all in English.

3. For the second 370 days she has Rental agreement, Credit card statements, Bank Statements, CRA tax assessment etc.

In addition she has all the copies of tickets and boarding passes when she traveled outside of Canada.

Can anybody tell what else we can submit to make sure that application passes smoothly? Do you think documents I have mentioned in #2 are sufficient?