AOR Received.
28-05-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
02-09-2018
Interview........
None
The chat logs, gift receipts, Canada Post tracking numbers for gifts and presents...etc, what format will that be submitted to the government? For example, I have every text message between us, by taking a screenshot of my phone and then scrolling down to the next couple of messages and taking another screenshot. I have literally hundreds​ of jpg screenshots of our chats.

For the gifts, I have photos of me packing them and photos that she sends me of her opening them. I have photocopies of the Canada Post shipping receipts with the tracking numbers, as well as the PDF delivery confirmation that I get off their website. I have screenshots of Facebook wall posts we make with each other, and screenshots of my credit card transactions for when I send her money through Western Union. Sometimes the receipts from the post office are two feet long and won't fit in the scanner at work for me to photocopy it onto one page.

How will this information be submitted? Should I digitize everything and put it on a USB stick or should I just be printing them out? How much information are they going to need? Also, should I get 10 written affidavits from friends and family or just a few? Will they even care if she has any affidavits?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Everything must be submitted on paper; you cannot submit a USB stick. You are going to need a lot more evidence than what you have (see below). Affadavits from friends won't mean much unless the friends have actually met her and been around the two of you together.

It is unclear from your previous posts if you have ever even met this woman in person, nor is it clear how long this online relationship has been happening. No matter what proofs you send, none of it will mean anything without actual in person contact, preferably over a longer period of time. Also, the fact that she has been living and working illegally in the US for years shows a fairly desperate desire to not be in her home country; because of this, she will be seen as a high Marriage of Convenience risk. You can expect your app to be heavily scrutinized and will need to go above and beyond in proving a genuine relationship in order to show that it is not an MOC. And just my personal opinion but photos of you packing gifts and her opening them sounds like very contrived proof.

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
The problem with never seen each other in real life, is the relationship proofs like pics or Facebook postings are easy to fake.
The affidavits are not mandatory, specially if your friends don't have nothing to say about you two, only that you talk everyday on Skype or Facebook or whatever...
Explain your situation for someone help you.

alemoo

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
06-09-2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
02-09-2018
Interview........
None
I'm going to drive down to meet her in two weeks. 24h drive each way :/ Still cheaper than flying haha

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
In your case, considering your partner's illegal overstay and work in the US, it's strongly advised that you spend as much time as possible together in person with both her and her kid, before even thinking of applying for PR. With an entirely online relationship followed by a quick wedding after meeting in person and quick app for her PR... CIC may think this is a marriage of convenience, in which she is only using you to get PR status for herself and child. Her extensive illegal stay in the US shows a motive that she does not want to remain in her home country.

So spend as much time as possible with her, and visit as often as you can before applying for PR.