+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documentary evidence of financial support betweem you and your spomsir and/or shared expenses”

Hzyfa256

Nov 3, 2019
Me en my wife don’t have so many documents about financial support ,i do have an employment en she is a student with a part time job.The only time we shared expenses was on our wedding ceremony.Now my question Is , can we provide the receipts from different companies and they act as shared expenses ?For example we paid our deco, wedding cakes and other items en receipts have both our names.Am asking in a reference to this question “Documentary evidence of financial support betweem you and your spomsir and/or shared expenses”

stefanos91

May 27, 2024
hello there! im trying to figure for this one .
if i share statements from my credit card would be enough?

or to find reciepts take a photo and make them pdf?

athexian

Jun 26, 2024
hello there! im trying to figure for this one .
if i share statements from my credit card would be enough?

or to find reciepts take a photo and make them pdf?
I'm not sure what would be enough. But I can share what I did with my partner.

My partner and I would pay for things based on who went grocery shopping, toiletries, furniture, etc. However, we wanted to ensure that we would split the bill evenly. To keep track of this we inputted each month bills/receipt into an excel sheet (date, store name, amount). It added the amount of what the person paid, divided it by 2. Calculated the difference and whoever owed money would send the amount to the other person. I also sent a PDF in which it shows e-transfers and personal bank account number, going into the joint bank account.
Now this is a lot of work if it is not kept up with, but it really showed that we shared expenses.

My partner got their ecopr with no issues or asking for additional documents.

Reactions: stefanos91