+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document missed

Jay_16

Jul 10, 2019
Chennai
Hello. I applied for study visa on 09/07/2019. I happen to notice that I did not upload GIC receipt. I submitted the Web form before even they asked. I want to know the chances of the document reaching them properly and if this may cause any problem.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello. I applied for study visa on 09/07/2019. I happen to notice that I did not upload GIC receipt. I submitted the Web form before even they asked. I want to know the chances of the document reaching them properly and if this may cause any problem.
Did you apply online ?

If so, log into your GC Key, then click on check full application status.

The click view submitted applications or upload documents.

You should then see an option to upload your GIC receipt. Remember to upload and then click next.

Jay_16

Jul 10, 2019
Chennai
Did you apply online ?

If so, log into your GC Key, then click on check full application status.

The click view submitted applications or upload documents.

You should then see an option to upload your GIC receipt. Remember to upload and then click next.
Hi thanks for your reply. While I checked there's no such option like "uploaded documents"

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi thanks for your reply. While I checked there's no such option like "uploaded documents"
Did you click check full application status ?

It should be on the top right hand corner. It is called view submitted applications or upload documents.

Jay_16

Jul 10, 2019
Chennai
OK, in that case there is an issue when applying online, when you select Quebec province, some options do not appear. If you have sent a webform, then you have done all you can. You have to just wait.
Oh ok. Thank you so much for your reply