Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
nickyviky said:
Where can we find the document checklist details if we get an ITA
See here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp If you get an ITA, you will get a personalized document checklist, so there might be more documents required than those mentioned on their website.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
nickyviky said:
how about reference letters from employers? not required in EE compared to FSW which was mandatory
To the best of my knowledge, CIC hasn't released much information regarding the documents for Express Entry. I guess that they would be required, even CIC doesn't mention reference letters on the website. Actually, I think that in reality, it will be the exact same checklist as before, but we'll have to wait till the first draw to know for sure.

Farox

Jul 10, 2012
For each work experience you need to provide this:

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
fl_pie said:
See here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp If you get an ITA, you will get a personalized document checklist, so there might be more documents required than those mentioned on their website.
i have received ITA, i dont know from where i can obtain personalized checklist.

Jajay89

Feb 13, 2016
Hey abdulqayyum,

What did you end up doing once you received your ITA but no link to apply for PR or see your personalized checklist?
Have this issue at the moment and assume you had the same one?

Thanks

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
abdulqayyum said:
i have received ITA, i dont know from where i can obtain personalized checklist.
Everyone has there own personalized document checklist... you need to fill the details (post ITA application) and in last page you will see what are the documents you need to submit. MYCIC will show you the document placeholders to upload those documents .... yo can edit this application as many times as you want till you complete this by making the payment (last step).
For generic checklist you can search in this forum .... normally these are the documents which are required -->all employment reference letter, proof of fund (if applicable), educational details, language test, passport scan, photos, medical result, PNP/LMIA (if applicable), PCC etc.

Hope this helps !!!

Jajay89

Feb 13, 2016
Thanks for response.

Received ITA but we don't have a link to go further i.e. apply for PR. Only options we have is to view our submitted EE profile or create a new one. I believe this is a glitch on the site. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue and how they resolved it?

Casperenoch

Feb 15, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-02-2016 (Sch A & Sch 4)
Nomination.....
12-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
29-11-2016
Try checking the 'Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted' section. It's just above the 'View my submitted applications or profiles' section which I believe is where you are erroneously looking...

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
Hello folks,

I applied for fsw in 2014 and still have access to the document checklist. Kindly visit my site at www{dot}leavingforcanada{dot}com to read on this. The blogpost referenced here is Additional documents to prepare while awaiting ITA.
Subscribe to my blog site to be notified when new posts are published.

Cheers

deepu2595

Feb 3, 2017
Hi I have a question do we need to upload the color copies or black and white in the express entry after ita
Thanks