+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor correctred first name in Medical Form.

AVR

Jun 21, 2009
Recently we completed our Immigration Medical Checkup. However, the doctor has corrected my wife's first name and wrote beside the surname with his stamp. Actually, the names mentioed in Medical Form and passport are identical, but my wife first name included in passport as surname, therefore doctor himself corrected surname. Does this makes any complication in file processing. Doctor said he has authority to do so, but I feel not. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

AVR said:
Recently we completed our Immigration Medical Checkup. However, the doctor has corrected my wife's first name and wrote beside the surname with his stamp. Actually, the names mentioed in Medical Form and passport are identical, but my wife first name included in passport as surname, therefore doctor himself corrected surname. Does this makes any complication in file processing. Doctor said he has authority to do so, but I feel not. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

No that is fine, it won't cause problems.

PMM

mud504@yahoo

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
After getting my medical done using my given last name which is currently on my passport, I had my name changed to my married last name. I had to do additional tests and those were done using my married last name so part of my medical was one name while one part was another and i had no problem.