+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we need to send ECA report to WES to OINP??

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello FRIENDS,

I sent my OINP package in this month along with my ECA report copy and all educational certificates copy (notarized)_ same for spouse ECA

DO WE NEEDED TO SEND ECA through WES ?? please let me know, if I need to send through WES, then I may be need to order them to send copy..

Regards,
Sam

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Sam05mar2013 said:
Hello FRIENDS,

I sent my OINP package in this month along with my ECA report copy and all educational certificates copy (notarized)_ same for spouse ECA

DO WE NEEDED TO SEND ECA through WES ?? please let me know, if I need to send through WES, then I may be need to order them to send copy..

Regards,
Sam
No, you don't need to send them through WES. In fact, they specifically tell you not to do that, if I remember right.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Sam05mar2013 said:
Hello FRIENDS,

Regards,
Sam
As per the latest OINP update dated January 11, 2016, you need to do the following. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

World Education Services (WES)
All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you do not have an ECA
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” as a recipient of the report.

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks my friend, I have gone through the OINP update.

do we need to follow this procedure for spouse report too ??

or only PA enough ??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Sam05mar2013 said:
Thanks my friend, I have gone through the OINP update.

do we need to follow this procedure for spouse report too ??

or only PA enough ??
The update does not mention anything explicitly in this regard. But my logical guess is that, if you are claiming points for your spouse's education, then yes, you need to follow the same procedure for the spouse as well.

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
Guys,

I sent my application ( including a hard copy of the ECA report and an original copy of my graduation certificate ) and was received on Sept. 15th and I received my AOR on Nov. 27th, now I have seen the update regarding the duplicate ECA report, do u have any idea if I have to send this duplicate report or the update is only required by candidates submitting their packages after Jan.11th ?
Thank you :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MOntario said:
Guys,

I sent my application ( including a hard copy of the ECA report and an original copy of my graduation certificate ) and was received on Sept. 15th and I received my AOR on Nov. 27th, now I have seen the update regarding the duplicate ECA report, do u have any idea if I have to send this duplicate report or the update is only required by candidates submitting their packages after Jan.11th ?
Thank you :)
This update is for everyone who has not got a nomination yet, IMO.

What do you mean you sent your "original copy" graduation certificate? Did you send the original degree certificate?

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
This update is for everyone who has not got a nomination yet, IMO.

What do you mean you sent your "original copy" graduation certificate? Did you send the original degree certificate?
Yes I sent a stamped graduation certificate.