+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we need submit translation of passport

missab

Sep 17, 2014
Hello, everyone, this is my first time in here.
I am going to submit my citizen application next month, but I still have some questions for the documents. Do I need submit the translation of every stamps of my passport or just photocopy the first page of it?
Hope somebody can help me.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missab said:
Hello, everyone, this is my first time in here.
I am going to submit my citizen application next month, but I still have some questions for the documents. Do I need submit the translation of every stamps of my passport or just photocopy the first page of it?
Hope somebody can help me.
No stamps or translations needed at this stage. When you apply all you need is copies of bio pages and renewal pages of every passport you had last 4 years. Later on if they need stamps or anything they will let you know. I see some applicants sending copies of stamps but whyyyyyy??? sending copies of 2 or 3 stamps doesn't mean they are the only stamps you have and sending copies of all pages of your passport doesn't mean it's the only passport you have/had. All is about credibility. Either they believe what your telling them (application) or they don't and they have doubts, in which case a stamp or 2 won't solve the problem. You will then receive a RQ and need to prove you actually were in Canada the days you re claiming to have been living here. Think about it , you send copies of the stamps, let's says exit Jan 4 + Entry Jan 24 and exit April10 + entry April 20. Does it mean the rest of the year you were in Canada? of course not.

missab

Sep 17, 2014
Thank you Goldline. I will just send the biographic page, not want to take a risk to trigger RQ.