+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to declare all my work experience in Express Entry profile?

jaican

Sep 2, 2018
Hi everyone! I am quite new to this forum and I would like to ask for some guidance regarding my situation.

I have a total of 6 years of experience as a programmer and I have successfully gathered a good and detailed reference letters from 2 of my past employers (worth of 4 years of experience). The other 1 is not cooperative and the last one is my current employer so I would like to refrain from informing them about my migration plans.

My question is: Do I need to declare all my work experience in my Express Entry profile? Or can I just declare those 2 employers that gave me a detailed reference letter?

I am hoping that someone can provide me some guidance. Thank you very much in advance!

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi everyone! I am quite new to this forum and I would like to ask for some guidance regarding my situation.

I have a total of 6 years of experience as a programmer and I have successfully gathered a good and detailed reference letters from 2 of my past employers (worth of 4 years of experience). The other 1 is not cooperative and the last one is my current employer so I would like to refrain from informing them about my migration plans.

My question is: Do I need to declare all my work experience in my Express Entry profile? Or can I just declare those 2 employers that gave me a detailed reference letter?

I am hoping that someone can provide me some guidance. Thank you very much in advance!
No, in your ee profile you only put the ones with the reference. The rest of your positions you will list under personal experience section in your actual application .

Reactions: IslamabadUnited

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Its also a good idea to give a reference letter or an LOE from current employer even though it is not required.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

If you get 67 points under FSW with 4 years of experience then you can ignore those employers.

Jun 14, 2024
Hello,

I'm in a similar situation where my foreign experience with two of my previous employer is in question as they are unable to provide me the required documents. I am only claiming points for my 1yr 11 months experience with one employer. While other two employers with one for 4 months and other for 1 month are unable to provide me the required documents. Will it be okay to just put those two employments as a part of personal history?