+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Divorce filed in canada by the husband. Can the wife re-marry in the philippines

Jul 22, 2015
kaloka said:
You know our country has tricks. If you have money you can do the impossible.
But it wasn't easy to find the Judge it took me years. It is very discreet. If you want annulment i can give you her contact
Kaloka? And others.. Can you please send me the name of contact number of your lawyer? Please.. Can you send it to this email rayangardiola@yahoo.com. thanks

furbyboom

Jan 6, 2016
kaloka said:
if you are married in the philippines you are still considered married. you have to get annulled before you re-marry. even if your husband filled a divorce in canada, when he comes back to the philippines he is still legally married to you. or even he is now canadian citizen, it doesn't change. if you need help about annulment in the philippines i know someone can help you. i got annulled last year and it only takes months and i am now married to a canadian. and just waiting for my residency
Hi Kaloka, pwede ko bang hingin yung contact number nung abogado mo for annulment? thank you!

furbyboom

Jan 6, 2016
trewmenn said:
ms. Kaloka... get you give me the contact information about the lawyer whom you filed a divorce in the philippne.. I have a conjugal partner in canada. She was married to a Filipino 12 years ago with no children. Got her seperation agreement in dec 2001. she will be Canadian citizen in canada in march 2013. which is easier to file annulment or divorce? in Phil or in Canada??
Hi Trewmenn, can you also send me the contact number of your lawyer for annulment please.. Thank you and best regards..
furbyboom2011@gmail.com