Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone , i have been refused 4 times for student visa , so i got my caips results out and it has given that one reson out of 4 reason for refusal was that canadian embassy dosent recognize the university from which i have done masters , now i did my MBA distance from PTU , does it mean that canadian embassy dosent recognize distance education ?

viper.

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
zestyaman said:
Hi everyone , i have been refused 4 times for student visa , so i got my caips results out and it has given that one reson out of 4 reason for refusal was that canadian embassy dosent recognize the university from which i have done masters , now i did my MBA distance from PTU , does it mean that canadian embassy dosent recognize distance education ?
Embassy recognize distance education as long as you have done it form UGC/AICTE approved university.

Vish Gan

Oct 11, 2012
Hello

If we are talkin about PTU punjab Technical University then it is UGC/AICTE approved,
can you let me know what reason did embassy provided you on your last4 rejection.If we can find out a way out of it

saanjac

Feb 21, 2013
Dear All,
I would like to apply for Quebec migration. My qualification is B.Tech EC (Full Time) and 5 years of experience (Full Time)in IT industry and now completed MBA Information System Management ( Distance education from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore India). Before completing MBA I was tried to apply migration to Quebec and not qualified due to relevant experience with graduation subject. Now don't know am I able to apply with MBA (distance education). Please help me to suggest.

Country of Birth India
Date of Birth : 26 Dec 1983
Regards,
saan jacob

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
Hy all.. i wud like to know the same ... Is distance educTion acceptable ?
2ndly... If u hav been working syd by syd while studyng , how do u put it in.the form where they require u to provide yearly activities since the age of 18?
If thr can be an issue about it, dnt u think we d better omit our study program thru distance mode?y present it on the plate if its not required ... Whatsayyy??