+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disparity in my date of birth

Seemz1808

Sep 4, 2020
I had similar issues too, my date of birth was different on my WES evaluation from my passport, I hadn't noticed it till i was given ITA.. what I did was indicate this on my LOE to the VO, uploaded a copy of my birth certificate, also a sworn affidavit of facts as evidence. This was sufficient as I didn't have any ADR. ( NB: My disparity was in the month ie March, not August)
Hi I am new here I had the same issue as my date of birth on wes report is different from my passport that is its 08 instead of 18 . Should I continue with the further process or should i ask WES to rectify this as they are asking me to send the transcripts again. Can i submit an affidavit and a birth certificate at the time of submitting My documents at ITA. Please confirm

Love SA

Dec 13, 2020
Hello please I need an urgent response thank you so much, I just realized recently that the age indicated on my undergraduate transcript is wrong and different from age indicated on my postgraduate transcript which is right. Will this be an issue during WES evaluation? Wes is demanding for my undergraduate transcript after having sent my postgraduate credentials . Should I inform Wes ahead about this or should I just go ahead and tell my institution to send it like that.. please help me with an urgent response thank you so much.

roydii

Feb 20, 2024
Pls I am having issues with my age disparity. My age in transcript is different from my age in passport and date of birth and
it is my transcript that is going to be evaluated by WES and the ECA will bear my age on transcript
To apply for the express entry pool can I add an affidevit of age declaration and DoB to CIC
Will this suffice......
Pls anyone should kindly advice on this

Femo10

Jul 25, 2024
Pls I am having issues with my age disparity. My age in transcript is different from my age in passport and date of birth and
it is my transcript that is going to be evaluated by WES and the ECA will bear my age on transcript
To apply for the express entry pool can I add an affidevit of age declaration and DoB to CIC
Will this suffice......
Pls anyone should kindly advice on this
Hi . Pls did you ever resolve this? If you did, how did u go about it?