+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disappointing CELPIP score - any chance to question it?

Rosalie87

May 9, 2014
Hi all,

I received my CELPIP scores today and am happy with them for the most part:

Listening 12, Reading 11, Speaking 10, but only 8 for Writing

So the Writing part turned out worse than everything else which I think is weird. This result means that I'm only getting 447 points in EE out of my personal maximum of 482 (which I would get if I had 10 points at Writing as well).

I don't think there's anything I can do, but I wanted to know if someone had a similar experience? Is there a way to find out what was so "bad" about the Writing part, or to get a more personalized statement from CELPIP about the result?!

Thanks!

magicjoni

Nov 24, 2014
What if I feel my test has been evaluated incorrectly?
You can apply for a re-evaluation of some or all components of your CELPIP test within six weeks of the test date. You must pay a re-evaluation fee at the time of your application that depends on which components of the test you would like re-evaluated. If the CELPIP level changes for any component that has been re-evaluated, the re-evaluation fee for this component will be refunded. Please note that that there is a limit of one re-evaluation for any particular component of the test.

Test candidates who apply for a re-evaluation of their test results will be notified of the results of the re-evaluation within 3-4 weeks of submission of their application and payment of the re-evaluation fee.

A Re-Evaluation Request Form can be found on the Request Forms page.

Hope this help!

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rosalie87 said:
Thank you, I actually just found that option, too. Has anyone done that before? (And was it worth it?)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/celpip-reevaluation-t231372.0.html