Diploma in Canada after masters

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravneetbhullar1234 said:
Procedure is difficult. You have to contact supervisors before applying. If they say yes then only you get admission..This is a big problem..I mailed certain professors but they didn't replied..That is why I am thinking about post graduate diploma...pls tell me if I would face visa problems for that..
you need a supervisor if apply for Research based Masters (Thesis basis or project basis), and if you are applying for Course Based Masters then no need of Supervisor... first you should have this very clear in your mind,,, little knowledge is more dangerous than nothing... i don;t wanna be strict with my wording but reality is that everyone like to be more smart and knowledge always comes with experience and not being bookish worm...

regarding PG after Masters only on one condition if that PG Diploma is a very specialized,,, Like if you have done M.Tech in Computer Science and going for PG diploma in Multicore Computing then its being a logic ,, but if going for stupid diploma like Graphics designing after M.Tech Computer Science , sure you will get Visa rejection... got it.

positive and negative always walk together.. if you like to be successful you have a capacity to take risk.

in your case PG diploma in Biotechnology after MSc. in same field is not a good idea.. but if you don't have a time to wait or other reasons you can take a risk and apply for visa.. rest good luck...

i don't know why peoples are dying for Canada, if there are giant exist on this planet... Australia is good option.. even USA is 100 times far better than Canada still applicants dying for Canada.

GOD SAVES ALL...

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Ravneetbhullar1234 said:
Hello.. ANYBODY on this forum who applied for 1 year diploma after masters degree and got VISA?

If anyone please reply as I have done masters+b.ed and now wish to apply for diploma in Canada :-X
very difficult to get in as the visa officer may reject it as ur going fr a diploma after ur masters.

scouser

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 no less than 6.5
gkb8062

I will be completing my M.tech in highways civil engineering and i am planning for a pg diploma in advanced GIS course for a year. gis applications are increasing in civil engineering and construction processes..so is that a good idea regarding convincing visa officer for gaining visa or a kind of progression. i haven't studied gis earlier neither in graduation nor in masters..please give some valuable comments..

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Australia is good option.. even USA is 100 times far better than Canada still applicants dying for Canada.
Australia is a good option. But do they have such a program for getting PR for foreign students?

And chances to get Green Card in USA after graduation are close to zero. In comparison to Canada. :D

Reactions: ShaUCan

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
Australia is a good option. But do they have such a program for getting PR for foreign students?

And chances to get Green Card in USA after graduation are close to zero. In comparison to Canada. :D

Dear who told you chances to Get Green card in USA after Graduation are close to Zero...

Canada is not even close to USA in Education System,, tell me how many top Uni in Canada under top 100,, just 2-3 and now come to USA.. more than 15 USA Uni are come under 100 world ranking... and under 500 ranking there is end list... now Canada just 4-5 uni are the best Uni ,, and i have names on fingers..

1. Uni of Toronto
2. McGill Uni
3. UBC
4. Uni of Waterloo
5. Uni of Alberta

USA visa process is absolutely transparent and crystal clear like water,,, get interviewed bu officer and in next 10-15 minutes collect your visa result at next counter...

for USA F1 Visa (so called student visa) is granted for 5 years and then u can apply for OPT/ CPT and then can apply for HIB Visa (so called work visa in Canadian slang)...

USA always look for the applicant Quality,, if you have something you will get scholarships and US embassy never reject the visa on lack of financial.... because getting I20 is hard in itself and after US embassy procedure is so efficient and transparent that actually applicant knew very well what should be the outcome of his/her visa... not like Canadian student visa ... embassy and colleges are dying for fetching the money from the applicants...

if you have something then Green Card and PR is available everywhere.. so first study hard,, prove yourself and then PR and GREEN CARD will follow you..

yes you can say that getting USA GREEN CARD takes a longer period as compare to Canada but its not impossible .. who knows how to get USA Green card they know very well as i can't disclose this vital info. here and i am also not interested to disclose. there are also UTurn methods to get GREEN CARD and PR so keep this hidden to me.... ha ha ha....

Reactions: ynandal99

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear who told you chances to Get Green card in USA after Graduation are close to Zero...
Dear, it is a common knowledge + story of tons of immigrants in Canada after graduating in USA and being unable to get H1, forget about getting get GC after that.

its not impossible
some things even are not worth those effords to get it.

And if somebody likes creating difficulties artificially and then to try overcome them- good luck!

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
There are tons of other schools that will take your PhD candidature... Just search on other schools that offer your program.

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016

Canada is not even close to USA in Education System,, tell me how many top Uni in Canada under top 100,, just 2-3 and now come to USA.. more than 15 USA Uni are come under 100 world ranking... and under 500 ranking there is end list... now Canada just 4-5 uni are the best Uni ,, and i have names on fingers..

1. Uni of Toronto
2. McGill Uni
3. UBC
4. Uni of Waterloo
5. Uni of Alberta

USA visa process is absolutely transparent and crystal clear like water,,, get interviewed bu officer and in next 10-15 minutes collect your visa result at next counter...

for USA F1 Visa (so called student visa) is granted for 5 years and then u can apply for OPT/ CPT and then can apply for HIB Visa (so called work visa in Canadian slang)...

USA always look for the applicant Quality,, if you have something you will get scholarships and US embassy never reject the visa on lack of financial.... because getting I20 is hard in itself and after US embassy procedure is so efficient and transparent that actually applicant knew very well what should be the outcome of his/her visa... not like Canadian student visa ... embassy and colleges are dying for fetching the money from the applicants...

if you have something then Green Card and PR is available everywhere.. so first study hard,, prove yourself and then PR and GREEN CARD will follow you..

yes you can say that getting USA GREEN CARD takes a longer period as compare to Canada but its not impossible .. who knows how to get USA Green card they know very well as i can't disclose this vital info. here and i am also not interested to disclose. there are also UTurn methods to get GREEN CARD and PR so keep this hidden to me.... ha ha ha....
Undoubtedly the USA has the best universities in the world. But especially in recent times it's immigration sucks. First of it not easy to secure H1B visa especially if you are not in the sciences, also the quota for H1B has been drastically reduced by the Trump administration. Research budget cuts has made it almost impossible to secure a favorable funding in most schools in the USA. Canada, though very slow in visa application processing, provides a favorable conditions for international students which can ultimately lead to your securing a PR then somewhat a citizenship if you want. And you will be close to the US. And some day if you want, you can take a job or another studies in the US after securing a PR in Canada.

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Hello Friends,
Profile:
MBA(Finance) from UK (2011) I was there until 2014, came back to india 2014 since then I am working as BDM. its been 6 years gap for study. I am looking for Student visa CANADA. IELTS 6.5 (L-7, SWR - 6)

I just called my consultant. He was telling me that I am not eligible for SPP program as I have more than 5 years of gap in the study. He was telling me to try for NON-SPP institute, intake JAN as all the formalities for SEP intake is over.

He was also telling me that I do not need any financial documents except IT return and 1-semester fee and GIC. But when I am looking for NON-SPP checklist they asking for provide bank statement as well plus proof of finance.

I am worried because I do not have any finance in my bank and perhaps I not able to hold much money in the bank as well (poor financial situation).

Is it true that NON-SPP does not require any financial documents? I am on this forum for a long time and most of the time visa got rejected due to poor finance. I read lots of case in this forum.

SPP will not work for me? he was telling me you will get 100% rejection if you do so.

Please guide me I need some expert advice.

Thank you.

Sep 13, 2015
hi i did my masters and trying for PG diploma in centennal college ..i dont have idea what will be my visa chances ....
Hello there
I am also in the same dilemma. I have completed my masters in commerce, and for last 4 years I am working with SBI. I also want to do PG diploma in marketing. What are the chances of visa and college acceptance?
Please take out time n reply.
Thank you

rahularorahere@rediffmail.com

Sep 13, 2015
Heyy all
I want to do PG diploma in marketing from Canada. I have already completed my Masters in Commerce from India and has been working for last 4 years. What are the chances of college and visa acceptance.

Nindi Johal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I had done m.com with major of business administratiom in 2014 and am working as a bookkeeper with a tax consultant since then...now i want to apply for study permit which course or diploma would be best to get positive result of visa?
How can i relate my previous study with diploma in canada after master degree?