+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital Australian police clearance.

Nishara

Apr 5, 2012
Hello everyone, I am asked to post Australian police clearance to Toronto London IRCC office. I believe they want original PCC. It’s for my father Inlaw’s parents PR application. They had visited Australia. Now, I got only Australian police clearance as a digital copy only with QR CODE. It was emailed to me by Australian Federal Police. I do not have a hard copy.
Will IRCC accept a colour print out of the email or will I need to reapply for a hard copy and post it? Please advise. I have 30 days given. Thank you

C20Smoot

Nov 2, 2022
Hello everyone, I am asked to post Australian police clearance to Toronto London IRCC office. I believe they want original PCC. It’s for my father Inlaw’s parents PR application. They had visited Australia. Now, I got only Australian police clearance as a digital copy only with QR CODE. It was emailed to me by Australian Federal Police. I do not have a hard copy.
Will IRCC accept a colour print out of the email or will I need to reapply for a hard copy and post it? Please advise. I have 30 days given. Thank you Centura Health Login
The police clearance check is a nationally coordinated criminal history check so it will include a complete history of disclosable offences obtained all over Australia: Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, the Northern and Australian Capital Territories, Western Australia and South Australia.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Nishara

Apr 5, 2012
The police clearance check is a nationally coordinated criminal history check so it will include a complete history of disclosable offences obtained all over Australia: Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, the Northern and Australian Capital Territories, Western Australia and South Australia.
Thanks for replying. I do already have the police clearance. But it was emailed to me from Australian federal police as a PDF document. It has a QR code to scan and it brings up the original copy online if you scan it. IRCC is asking to post the original PCC. So, my question is, Will IRCC except a printout of this PDF document? Did anyone successfully done that and did IRCC except that? Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Did the digital copy worked? I am in the same situation.
I do not have direct experience with the Australian but have from another country, there was no issue. In other words, they except digital copies when that is the only format. (Of course with online apps everyone is submitting 'digital copies' but you know what I mean)