+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

different position within company

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hi All,

I wanted to inquire about my scenario, i joined my company as a tech analyst but after my job was confirmed i.e. after 3 months i became tech associate. When i was tech analyst i was getting training for the job , even i didnt knew that i became tech associate.

Should i enter two positions for the job now in this case or 2 with different titles? If 2 different than will have to get to different letters from the company?

EEKnowledge

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Why don't you get a letter from your company first and then fill in whatever it says. If you fill in two positions now, and company gives letter for one position then you will have trouble.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
EEKnowledge said:
Why don't you get a letter from your company first and then fill in whatever it says. If you fill in two positions now, and company gives letter for one position then you will have trouble.
But i have the offer letter which clearly mentions i joined as an analyst...secondly i did got the letter but it says he is currently working as an associate...I am pretty sure my company wont have any trouble with that...

another question i have is i frequently visit US on business trip on my companies behalf will that be not counted in my experience within Canada?

EEKnowledge

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
dukhi said:
But i have the offer letter which clearly mentions i joined as an analyst...secondly i did got the letter but it says he is currently working as an associate...I am pretty sure my company wont have any trouble with that...

another question i have is i frequently visit US on business trip on my companies behalf will that be not counted in my experience within Canada?
So then find out the date when you got transferred into associate position. I assume it will be after the probation period; but ask the HR verbally about it.

I assume since you were on assignment from a Canadian company and were being paid through Canada; it will count as Canadian experience.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
EEKnowledge said:
So then find out the date when you got transferred into associate position. I assume it will be after the probation period; but ask the HR verbally about it.

I assume since you were on assignment from a Canadian company and were being paid through Canada; it will count as Canadian experience.
Thanks buddy

+1