+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Different NOC codes on EE profile and SNIP EOI??

frd

Oct 3, 2022
Hi everyone, I hope you are doing fine. I have an express entry profile with a NOC code and after a couple of weeks I have made an EOI profile under SNIP for saskatchewan with another NOC code, both of the codes are related to my education. Does anyone have similar experience and got an ITA, or should both the profiles have the same NOC code?

Thanks in advance.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
NOC for PNP should be same as NOC for EE profile. You can change the NOC on your EE profile to match your nomination certificate before ITA.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Banjizzle

Jan 1, 2024
I really appreciate the response so let me breakdown my delimma the Noc thing is kind of fluid my job description and present role cuts across about 3 nocs depends on how you interpret
My line manager is willing to help with reference later to explain further my explanation the I would print out my job description from my companies intranet also my works hours and entitlement sheet, paystub and company organogramme

One of the nocs falls under the stem program fswp but the Noc requires a COQ under sinp so I plan picking a lower TEER 2 Noc in SINP which is my core responsibility which I have done for 9 years in different capacities but theTEER 1 falls under my managerial responsibilities

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I really appreciate the response so let me breakdown my delimma the Noc thing is kind of fluid my job description and present role cuts across about 3 nocs depends on how you interpret
My line manager is willing to help with reference later to explain further my explanation the I would print out my job description from my companies intranet also my works hours and entitlement sheet, paystub and company organogramme

One of the nocs falls under the stem program fswp but the Noc requires a COQ under sinp so I plan picking a lower TEER 2 Noc in SINP which is my core responsibility which I have done for 9 years in different capacities but theTEER 1 falls under my managerial responsibilities
SINP is strict with education matching the NOC and having the the applicable licensing.
I would say go with the NOC that you can easily prove experience without the hassle of the needed licensing. What is assessed is the duties that you have performed not the job role/title.

Is the 9 years experience in Canada? What’s your score?
if experience in Canada, I’m wondering if you have considered CEC?
Or even the STEM category based draws?

Banjizzle

Jan 1, 2024
Thé 9 years is not in Canada
Am also considering the stem based draws ( my present 6 years in managerial role applies makes me eligible for stem according to the nocs listed on IRCC )
But this role is regulated in sinp
1. should I just ditch sinp (non EE) to avoid conflicting nocs and face the stem EE application
2. I have college diploma in engineering 3 years equivalent according to Wes
3. Are TEER 2 nocs considered under stem ( engineering

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Thé 9 years is not in Canada
Am also considering the stem based draws ( my present 6 years in managerial role applies makes me eligible for stem according to the nocs listed on IRCC )
But this role is regulated in sinp
1. should I just ditch sinp (non EE) to avoid conflicting nocs and face the stem EE application
2. I have college diploma in engineering 3 years equivalent according to Wes
3. Are TEER 2 nocs considered under stem ( engineering
1. You can still do the SINP while you explore other options. The EE stem category is quite competitive. Last draw was December 8, 2023 and minimum score was 481.
2. You already have ECA
3. No, it’s only TEER 0 and 1
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations/category-based-selection.html#wb-auto-20

Or you can also explore other provinces for their tech based PNP.