+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

difference between FSW and foreign skilled worker?

horie

Feb 28, 2011
hi everyone..its my first time in this site and i find it very interesting and helpfull as well.anyway,my question is,what can you say about going there as a foreign skilled worker?how does it differ from federal skilled worker ?my agency told me i need to register as a nurse in the college of nursing in the province where i want to.the agency told me as well that i will be given an interim permit to be able to enter your country?what's interim permit?im a registered nurse from the philippines.help me pls..

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
horie said:
hi everyone..its my first time in this site and i find it very interesting and helpfull as well.anyway,my question is,what can you say about going there as a foreign skilled worker?how does it differ from federal skilled worker ?my agency told me i need to register as a nurse in the college of nursing in the province where i want to.the agency told me as well that i will be given an interim permit to be able to enter your country?what's interim permit?im a registered nurse from the philippines.help me pls..
Hi,

FSW is FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER.

Qualified, professional, foreign nationals are applying to immigrate to Canada.
The CIC website will give you more information. If you get more questions, please post them accordingly.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

horie

Feb 28, 2011
horie said:

thanks.but what abt foreign skilled worker?what is it?how does it differ?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forget about "Federal" or "Foreign".
Take the category of SKILLED WORKER only.
As you are from Philipines, you are a Foreign Skilled Worker.
Read the CIC website about 'Skilled Worker'