+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive the email - Oath Ceremony

jarrodrporter

Aug 31, 2020
Info needed: Anyone who had their oath ceremony on 2nd November 2021 and has received their citizenship certificate? Does anyone know how much time does Canada post take once certificate is dispatched via regular mail?
Yes! Mine arrived in Vancouver on Tuesday Nov 9th. It's in a paper envelope and was a bit beaten up bit it's here.

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
I am scheduled for oath in a week on 16 December and did not yet get the email for the oath ceremony. The tracker was updated three weeks ago on 17 November. I am from Wetaskiwin Alberta. No response to the web form. Is there an email to write to. Pls guide me as I am starting to panic. Thank you

Last edited:

JeanJean62

Dec 13, 2021
I am scheduled for oath in a week on 16 December and did not yet get the email for the oath ceremony. The tracker was updated three weeks ago on 17 November. I am from Wetaskiwin Alberta. No response to the web form. Is there an email to write to. Pls guide me as I am starting to panic. Thank you
I am in the same situation! The ceremony is this Thursday (Dec 16) and I have not received the email yet. Very stressful...

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021

JeanJean62

Dec 13, 2021
Just spoke to an agent on the phone, she mentioned that they tried to send me the invitation. She submitted an urgent request today to send me the email again. She said it should be done within 24h. If I do not receive it, then I need to submit a web form to inform that I cannot join the ceremony because I did not receive the invite. They will then reschedule me at a later date... I usually receive their communication on my email address. All of this does not make sense... Anyway, we will see. Best of luck to everyone.

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Just spoke to an agent on the phone, she mentioned that they tried to send me the invitation. She submitted an urgent request today to send me the email again. She said it should be done within 24h. If I do not receive it, then I need to submit a web form to inform that I cannot join the ceremony because I did not receive the invite. They will then reschedule me at a later date... I usually receive their communication on my email address. All of this does not make sense... Anyway, we will see. Best of luck to everyone.
Good luck. Pls let us know if you get it on time. I am still waiting

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi my case looks like same yours I am scheduled on 16 December i cal them 9 December they say they sent me an email December 3 but I didn’t recive nothing she say she gonna a sent a NOTE de resend me again the confirmation letter still waiting I don’t know what’s going on? Any help from same one had same case? Thx

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Hi my case looks like same yours I am scheduled on 16 December i cal them 9 December they say they sent me an email December 3 but I didn’t recive nothing she say she gonna a sent a NOTE de resend me again the confirmation letter still waiting I don’t know what’s going on? Any help from same one had same case? Thx
same here, still waiting, could not get thru to them on the phone. I already sent them three msgs using the webform. Frustrating. Seems same is happening to many of us

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
same here, still waiting, could not get thru to them on the phone. I already sent them three msgs using the webform. Frustrating. Seems same is happening to many of us
Hi thx for your help
I have a question which specific we form u use? I mean which department Bc when u clik on web form take to many departments which one ? Thx

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
I will wait till afternoon and then I will call them if nothing changed. Now their line is busy like hell. I am not sure if I can make it and get the invitation before the ceremony tomorrow.