+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive notice of Citizenship oath ceremony.

puneetkaul

Jan 27, 2022
So I just got my invite email today for the oath. Just about a week before the set date. My wife and I both have same seat numbers and zoom meeting credentials. Do we need separate devices to log in or can use the same one ?

Reactions: Camigr8

Cathy666

Jan 23, 2022
Hello , For your question, I am really not sure. Since I am also the first time to join the ceremony.my daughter and I have different seat numbers , so we plan to use 2 different devices. I am sorry!

himsworld_09

Jan 27, 2022
Hi, My Oath is on 2nd Feb and i still haven't received the notice. what should i do ? my status was updated on 25th Jan.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys my tracker updated on Jan 17 to show my oath ceremony on Feb 2 but I still have not received any notice by email or mail. Getting anxious...

Does anyone know the Scarborough office email address?
When you received you email ,in tracker shows I have oath ceremony 9 feb ,didn't received email yet

himsworld_09

Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations !!!
Did u need to call the helpline or the email come itself? Just curious, I am also waiting for the email.

Thanks.
No It came by itself, I do raised a webform though. I don't know if it had any thing to do with it also emailed the id form which i received the request for online test.

Philippine5

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Been waiting for a month now and still not rescheduled.

Heres the email I got

Good day,

There was a technical issue on the day of your ceremony. You are in queue for rescheduling. Please wait for an email regarding a new invitation.

Thank you/Merci,

Immigration, Refugees, & Citizenship Canada

Edmonton Office

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Bureau d’Edmonton