+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anybody able to send EOI today(July 01, 2015) for New Brunswick

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stop sending them multiple EOI

NOTE: The NBPNP will only accept one EOI per candidate per month. If more than one is received, the candidate’s EOI will be void.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/FAQs.html

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've sent ten minutes ago. No reply. Hope it reached fine

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
New Brunswick Express Entry: Labour Market Stream Q & A

Expressions of Interest (EOI) to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)

1.What is an expression of interest (EOI) to the EELMS?

2.What is the difference between submitting an expression of interest (EOI) to the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) and submitting an application to the EELMS?

3.Do you accept mailed in expression of interest (EOI) forms or do you only accept emailed EOIs?

4.Is there a fee to submit an expression of interest (EOI) form?

5.If I submit an expression of interest (EOI), should I expect to hear back from the NBPNP?

6.Do candidates need to send their educational credential assessment (ECA), language exam results (International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) or Test d'évaluation du français (TEF) as well as proof of funds along with their expression of interest (EOI) form?

7.What happens if I am invited to apply to the Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) and the information on my expression of interest (EOI) form differs from the information, such as a different language score or education level, on my main application?

The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program’s (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)

8.Are all skill levels accepted by the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)?

9.Are there any occupations that are not eligible through the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream?

10.Do candidates require a job offer to receive a nomination through the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)?

11.How many Express Entry nominations do you issue per year under the NBPNP?

12.How long does it take to process an Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) application and render a decision?

13.Is there a fee to apply to the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)?

Distinguishing between the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program’s (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream and the Federal Express Entry system

14.How does the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) differ from the federal Express Entry system?

15.How does the Provincial expression of interest (EOI) differ from expressing your interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile?

16.How may I be recruited by New Brunswick?

17.What is the process for prospects who want to use both the Provincial Nominee Program and the Federal Express Entry system?

18. Where can I find more information about the NBPNP EELMS?

19.Where can I find more information about the federal Express Entry system?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is an expression of interest (EOI) to the EELMS?

The EOI is the first step in the EELMS application process. A limited number of EOIs will be accepted every month. Only those individuals who are successful at the EOI stage will be invited to formally apply to the Program.

Please review our website to determine if you are eligible to submit an EOI. Conditions may change from month to month.

NOTE: The NBPNP will only accept one EOI per candidate per month. If more than one is received, the candidate’s EOI will be void.

2. What is the difference between submitting an expression of interest (EOI) to the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) and submitting an application to the EELMS?

The EOI is the first step in the process to apply to the EELMS. We accept a limited number of EOIs every month. Only those individuals who are successful at the EOI stage will be invited to apply to the EELMS.

Candidates, who are invited to formally apply, will have to complete a more extensive application form, including details about their families and the main applicant.

3. Do you accept mailed in expression of interest (EOI) forms or do you only accept emailed EOIs?

We only accept electronic (emailed) EOI forms.

4. Is there a fee to submit an expression of interest (EOI) form?

No, it is free.

5. If I submit an expression of interest (EOI), should I expect to hear back from the NBPNP?

If your EOI is successful, then you will hear back from the NBPNP through an email, inviting you to apply to the Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS). If your EOI was not successful, you will not hear back from us. However, you may submit a new EOI the following month if you meet the criteria for that month.

6. Do candidates need to send their educational credential assessment (ECA), language exam results (International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) or Test d'évaluation du français (TEF) as well as proof of funds along with their expression of interest (EOI) form?

No, candidates need only to submit their EOI form. However, candidates must have their ECA results, language test results, as well as the amount of unencumbered funds they possess and its value in Canadian dollars. This will ensure that the information reported on the EOI form is accurate.

7. What happens if I am invited to apply to the Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) and the information on my expression of interest (EOI) form differs from the information, such as a different language score or education level, on my main application?

If you are invited to apply to the EELMS, and there are differences between what you reported on your EOI form and what you have included in your main application to the EELMS, you may be disqualified.

You must therefore provide accurate, consistent, and truthful information on your EOI and your main application.

If your status changes between the submission of your EOI and the submission of your application to the EELMS (such as change in age, net worth, language, etc.), then you must:

1. Provide evidence of your status at the time you submitted your EOI; and

2. Include your updated status at the time you submit your application.

8. Are all skill levels accepted by the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)?

No, only candidates who are in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 skill type O and skill levels A or B are eligible. Examples of the different skill types and levels follow:

Skill Type 0 (zero) — management jobs: restaurant managers, senior managers (construction), etc.

Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a university degree to occupy these positions: information systems analysts, consultants, etc.

Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs: chefs, electricians, accounting technicians and bookkeepers, etc.

9. Are there any occupations that are not eligible through the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream?

Yes. Individuals who intend to apply and work in occupations that are regulated in New Brunswick (require a license or certificate to fully practice) must have either a valid job offer from a New Brunswick employer or a license or certificate issued by a New Brunswick regulatory body.

The NBPNP may limit invitations to apply to individuals who have an occupation on our priority list. The NBPNP will prioritize individuals who are educated and experienced in priority sectors.

These sectors are subject to change. One of our priority sectors is information technology (IT).Others include skilled trades and professional occupations in business management.

10. Do candidates require a job offer to receive a nomination through the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)?

No, a job is not necessary; however, having an offer of employment is advantageous as it demonstrates a stronger ability to become economically established in New Brunswick. Nevertheless, candidates must demonstrate that they have the skills and experience needed to fill provincial labour market needs and become employed in New Brunswick quickly.

11. How many Express Entry nominations do you issue per year under the NBPNP?

The federal government provides a fixed number of Express Entry nominations each year to provinces and territories. New Brunswick has 425 Express Entry nominations in 2015.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
yelena said:
stop sending them multiple EOI

NOTE: The NBPNP will only accept one EOI per candidate per month. If more than one is received, the candidate's EOI will be void.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/FAQs.html
I sent twice I guess mine is void :( :(

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
Guys!!

My case is different....I guess m totally screwed up!!

Earlier my IELTS score when I calculated was summing up to 19...but then..i re-checked..n realized that CLB is different for different sections..so for speaking IELTS 7.0 = CLB 9 not 8... and so IELTS total sum was 20 not 19..so I Re-filled the form with TOTAL SCORE OF 69 and stating my mistake I mailed them again.......DONNO..whats gonna happen..do u think they have tym to read our mails and consider mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!! any guesses!!

drsil

Sep 16, 2014
all v can do is just wait to hear sumthing from them.everything is assumption .v dont evn know if our aplications hav been accepted or its gon to junk box. last month also few faced similar situation where they dint get any reply.dont know if they made it or still waiting.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Nafees said:
If sum1 sends twice accidentally assuming the first mail wasn't accepted or some doubt then???

will they reject the application!
Yes. That is why this is a total shit system! I sent more than one because the auto replies were coming delayed to me and I was afraid my email will get an auto reply after 15 min and by then it will be too late!