+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DevOps professionals and System Administrators

batman421

Jan 12, 2020
I am also sailing in the same boat. please create a whatsapp group so we all can share our experience. I am working as a lead DevOps with 8 years of experience on Linux, Cloud, and automation but not sure which one is correct code NOC 2173 or NOC 2281?
What did you finalize for DevOps Engineer - NOC 2173 or NOC 2281?
I am in the same boat as well, please let me know. Any help much appreciated.

Reactions: avinashl

vamsi1119

Jan 5, 2021
Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know the most suitable NOC for DevOps engineer. My role as a DevOps engineer is to support developers issues across multiple development platforms. The below are some of the daily tasks I do.
  • Handle build and deployment failures on CI/CD pipelines Bamboo & Azure DevOps.
  • Manage Bitbucket projects and resolve local development issues around Git functionality.
  • Create & manage Azure subscriptions, agent pools, and user access levels in Azure DevOps.
  • Setup and handle issues around Aqua w.r.t docker image scanning in CI/CD pipelines and manage Aqua console.
  • Work with packaging team to update the local development software's (Git, Azure CLI etc) timely.
Please let me know if these details are sufficient to know the exact NOC that suits my profile.

The consultancy that is assisting me is insisting to choose 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers as this is what their experts suggest as per current opportunities, trend, rate of acceptance & my profile. They say it's their responsibility to make me choose the right one but I'm not sure to what extent that's correct.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

DepGr

Apr 1, 2022
I have similar Job duties listed and chose 2173 NOC. My application has passed Eligibility and other assessments. Final review by an officer is pending.
Hi,

I have similar job duties. is NOC Code 2173 correct for this?

Thanks

RxNeyo

Sep 3, 2023
Hi,

I am Niyi from Nigeria. A DevOps Engineer. I’d be pleased if you can share some knowledge with me.

Whats the real average pay for DevOps Engineer in Canada?

Which province is most reasonable to immigrate to, for purpos of getting DevOps Engineer roles?

Also, if I am studying in Canada as an international student, can I do remote DevOps jobs? will the limit of work hours apply to remote jobs too?