+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Determine elegibility please help

TammyLU2

Feb 16, 2017
I tried to determine my elegibility but I haven't done the English test. How can I know if I'm elegible without the English test? The closest date for the test where I live is the last week of march. Can I star doing something else ?

I'm trying to read many post but there are tons of information and can't find anything about. I would like to star my process, my partner with our 2 kids.

We both want to look for a job. Maybe for my son too he is already 18. Any information would be appreciate it.

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Use this tool if:

•you have not filled out an Express Entry profile and you would like to see what your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score might be if you do, OR

•you were invited to apply for permanent residence, and want to see if a change to your profile may affect your CRS score.

TammyLU2

Feb 16, 2017
Use this tool if:

•you have not filled out an Express Entry profile and you would like to see what your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score might be if you do, OR

•you were invited to apply for permanent residence, and want to see if a change to your profile may affect your CRS score.
[/quote]

I used this tool but when I get the language test ask me if the test was made more than 2 years ago. I haven't done the test yet. The soonest in my area is the last week of march.

Thank you any way!!! If you know other way to know if we are elegible I will really really appreciate.

hasan.hadi

Sep 24, 2015
Baghdad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2017
Nomination.....
12/4/2017
to apply for EE and be accepted in the pool you need to have language test