+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deported from USA, can i visit or study in Canada?

Jan 4, 2018
To everyone here looking to come to Canada after deportation from the US. I was deported in 2017 from the us and here I am in Canada since 2018 studying and traveling the globe. You just have to be honest about it. If you have any felonies in the US that’s the only way you will get refused or have to wait a few years and show you have done something positive with your life

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
To everyone here looking to come to Canada after deportation from the US. I was deported in 2017 from the us and here I am in Canada since 2018 studying and traveling the globe. You just have to be honest about it. If you have any felonies in the US that’s the only way you will get refused or have to wait a few years and show you have done something positive with your life
6 years of studying and traveling..nice one.

Jan 4, 2018
6 years of studying and traveling..nice one.
Yes I came to Canada in 2018 visited Toronto for a few months. I went to Europe, UK, Australia to visit. I went back to Toronto to go check out schools the Pandemic hit I was stuck no way of leaving the borders shut down. I had no way of working so it all came out of pocket. In 2021 I was asked if I wanted to take a coarse I applied the student permit I went from 2021-2022. After school I found out the college I picked wouldn’t help me get a work permit so i applied for an extension. I was very nervous of rejection because well you know the deportation. I was approved and I’m pursuing a psychology degree now. Life migrating isn’t easy sometimes you have to spend extra money.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes I came to Canada in 2018 visited Toronto for a few months. I went to Europe, UK, Australia to visit. I went back to Toronto to go check out schools the Pandemic hit I was stuck no way of leaving the borders shut down. I had no way of working so it all came out of pocket. In 2021 I was asked if I wanted to take a coarse I applied the student permit I went from 2021-2022. After school I found out the college I picked wouldn’t help me get a work permit so i applied for an extension. I was very nervous of rejection because well you know the deportation. I was approved and I’m pursuing a psychology degree now. Life migrating isn’t easy sometimes you have to spend extra money.
This is a highly unusual case. You have somehow gotten very lucky multiple times. Covid likely helped.