+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deported from the UK(Express Entry Canada)

Devganism

Oct 30, 2018
Hi All,

Need advise please..

I was on a student visa to Uk and was deported back to India because of working over and above the stipulated hours.

I have no deportation stamp on my passport nor I was issued any documentation regarding deportation, though I stayed in the detention centre for 5 days.

I will be applying for canada express entry soon. Will I be questioned on my deportation? If yes then , what justification. Will I give to the canadian ambassador as I have no documentation issued to me.

And wat is the success rate to get ITA with the above mentioned issue.

Please help
Regards

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

Need advise please..

I was on a student visa to Uk and was deported back to India because of working over and above the stipulated hours.

I have no deportation stamp on my passport nor I was issued any documentation regarding deportation, though I stayed in the detention centre for 5 days.

I will be applying for canada express entry soon. Will I be questioned on my deportation? If yes then , what justification. Will I give to the canadian ambassador as I have no documentation issued to me.

And wat is the success rate to get ITA with the above mentioned issue.

Please help
Regards
You will have to declare this without fail when you apply. Success rate to get ITA doesn't depends on the deportation. Your IELTS score, education and work experience is what determines your CRS score.

zahid1990

Dec 6, 2018
hi
ive a same question last month i married with canadian national she is my relative and currently i am studying in australia.in 2014 i was studing in uk and immigration caught ma for working over time and then i found guilty from court and i left the uk voulintary.should i mention this tragedy in my spousal application and will this affect my application. and i get my uk police certificate from uk saying "NO TRACE" can canadain immigration find out if i didnt declare.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
hi
ive a same question last month i married with canadian national she is my relative and currently i am studying in australia.in 2014 i was studing in uk and immigration caught ma for working over time and then i found guilty from court and i left the uk voulintary.should i mention this tragedy in my spousal application and will this affect my application. and i get my uk police certificate from uk saying "NO TRACE" can canadain immigration find out if i didnt declare.
They will find out .