+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Depedent Child Soncership, Islamabad

pineal2

May 19, 2012
Peace and Blessing of GOD Almighty

My name is Arham, Medical Doctor moved to BC Canada in March 2012. I am from Pakistan, but moved to south Africa (SA) in 2005 and up till feb 2012 worked in South Africa. I got my PR along with my wife and Son in 2010 and came to Canada to give entry and started the process find job. But couldn't find any job because there are certain requirement for the doctors to work in Canada, so i left back to SA. In 2011 blessed with a daughter, she born in SA. So myself, my wife and my son have the PR, but my daughter didn't. I Got job here in BC as doctor. I applied for the visa (visit visa) of my daughter at Canadian high commission South Africa. But they refuse and ask me to apply the sponsorship of my daughter. this sponsorship i cant apply while living out side Canada. So i came here alone and stated my job and send my family back in Pakistan.

Now i applied for the Sponsorship for my daughter, the CIC received my application on 9th of May 2012. I have check the time is very long to process all..........the CIC will takes at least 3 months for approval of sponsorship and then ISLAMABAD office takes about 26 months.............In the mean while my all family is away from me........
Is there any suggestion, advice or any tips in my case.

Regards
Arham

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
pineal2 said:
Is there any suggestion, advice or any tips in my case.

Regards
Arham
Hi,
I can feel your situation as I am on the same boat. I sponsored my son through Singapore. Dhaka high comission denied TRV for my son. So I came Canada and sponsored my son.
After getting the sponsorship approval you can try for a Temporary Resident permit (TRP) for your daughter. Write an explanassion letter about your case and why it's urgent for you to get the TRP. You will also mention about refusal of TRV. I know some cases from Bangladesh who were denied for TRV. After getting the sponsorship approval they applied for TRP for the child as Singapore processing time is 22 months. They got the TRP. I didn't apply for my son because I have another child. I could not manage two kids alone here in Canada without my husband. So you can give a try. All the best.

tahaiqbal

Nov 25, 2011
salam,

I am also in same situation, applied for my daughter's sponsorship case in april 2010 who is hardly 2.6 years old. got letter from chc islamabad for 9 months timeline in july14, 2010. after that i got a letter to provide documents within 45 days like notice of assessments for recent two years, pay stubs bla bla.. sent them which was received on 2nd june 2012. Now waiting as its been 25 months. I am seriously thinking to apply for the trp or trv but don't know how to do it...

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm in the same situation as well. I moved to Montreal last month and my wife, my son and my daughter are in Brazil. My wife and my son are PR already, but my daughter was born in Brazil after our landing. She is 2 years old. I've just submitted the sponsorship process to CPC-Mississauga and I'll try to get her a TRV or TRP.

Please, join our other topic on this matter. Look for topic: Dependent Child, join here!!!

All the best!

badicioiu

Jun 3, 2012
pineal2 said:
Peace and Blessing of GOD Almighty

I applied for the visa (visit visa) of my daughter at Canadian high commission South Africa. But they refuse and ask me to apply the sponsorship of my daughter. this sponsorship i cant apply while living out side Canada. So i came here alone and stated my job and send my family back in Pakistan.
Did they provide you with a reason for refusal? The usual reason in this case is that you didn't convince them that your daughter would leave Canada at the end of the legal stay period.
And I think usually visitor visa are refused to persons that intend to apply for permanent residence once in Canada.
Some people got TRVs for their babies in the same situation.

tahaiqbal

Nov 25, 2011
I don't know how much time they will further take, her 2nd medical is expired on 7th August 2012...any adviseI sponsored my daughter in pakistan, its been 25 months, last month when I contacted the MP, he forwarded me the reply of islamabad embassy, which is as under:-
Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in active processing and is in queue to be reviewed by a decision making officer. Requested documents were received on 16 June 2012 and have been forwarded to applicant's file for attachment and for concerned officer's review. Unfortunately, at this point in time a date of finalization can not be communicated.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

now her 2nd medical is expired on 7th august 2012, no response from them as yet.... dont know what to do