+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denied.. Plz Help

cordoang

Jun 17, 2013
So basically got denied and this is the letter....
"This refers to your application for Canadian study permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a study permit, you must establish that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the condition of admission and that you do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must satisfy an officer that you will meet the requirements of part 12 of the Regulations, including satisfying the officer that you have adequate financial resources to pay tuition fees and support your stay in Canada.

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all the documentation which you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the Act and Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application."

then it basically says some stuff about Subsection 11(1) and subsection 2(2).

Guys, what can I do to get the visa? I showed about 21,000 from my own account and another 8 thousand from my parents. Should i pay my semester fees or should i get more money? I can maybe get another close to 10,000 in my bank account..... I just dont know what else to do.... :'(

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
cordoang said:
"This refers to your application for Canadian study permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a study permit, you must establish that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the condition of admission and that you do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must satisfy an officer that you will meet the requirements of part 12 of the Regulations, including satisfying the officer that you have adequate financial resources to pay tuition fees and support your stay in Canada.

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all the documentation which you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the Act and Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application."

Guys, what can I do to get the visa? I showed about 21,000 from my own account and another 8 thousand from my parents. Should i pay my semester fees or should i get more money? I can maybe get another close to 10,000 in my bank account..... I just dont know what else to do.... :'(

wts ur profile n where u applied?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
cordoang said:

what is ur complete profile? which course did u apply? what financial documents u attached to ur file? what ties to ur home country did u add to the file?

cordoang

Jun 17, 2013
in a nutshell, a year and a half was my last higher ed. I did about 2 years of Engineering in the U.S., but I left for Mexico. I am now 21 and applied for a bachelors of science in Biology. My credits transfered over with 3.83/4.30. i showed bank statements from myself and parents, i also showed their paystubs. also my immediate family is in the U.S.the rest are in Mexico. hope this helps.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
cordoang said:
in a nutshell, a year and a half was my last higher ed. I did about 2 years of Engineering in the U.S., but I left for Mexico. I am now 21 and applied for a bachelors of science in Biology. My credits transfered over with 3.83/4.30. i showed bank statements from myself and parents, i also showed their paystubs. also my immediate family is in the U.S.the rest are in Mexico. hope this helps.
u r moving from engineering to biology without completing bachelors? what ties to home country did u add? u need a good explanation for ur incomplete studies and why that wont happen in canada too.... u need a good SOP explaining why u left ur education incomplete and how majoring in biology have better prospects in ur home country. U can add extra money but ur profile is the problem.

cordoang

Jun 17, 2013
alright, so basically i flipped the denial letter over and it gives me the reasons for my denial.
Your travel history
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
Purpose of visit
your current employment situation.

Guys what can i do to overcome these issues.

Anil K

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cordoang said:

what are the reasons given for ur rejection?
what u mentioned above is common for all but the real reason for rejection will be mentioned in 2nd and 3rd pages