+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delta Chelsea Hotel Canada Toronto/BG Group Exploration Limited

shafaat

Nov 23, 2011
dear sir delta chelsea hotel sending me offer latter i want to ask yoy plz tell me this case is true or fake and hotel managment tell me you give for visa processing fee 3000.00$US DOLLER via VESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER plz check IT and tell me about it and guide me what should i do for it?should i trust on them or let them?please relpay me as soon as possible they given me dead line 29:11:2011 before its i have to finish processing requirements.

sms1976

Nov 19, 2011
Hi,

Have you been interview by anyone from the hotel directly and offered this position, if not don;t waste your time., if yes try to do some research like call the hotel directly check the manager name or the person who interview you, gather some information cross check with the one you have.......................

Best wishes

shafaat

Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for yours replay to me Sir
Sir they did not any kind of interview to me.i have contact with them by mail and mobile contact.AND I DONT HAVE ANY Other CONTACT Number OF THAT DELTA Chelsea HOTEL Canada so whats i do for it.

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
Dont get fooled bro........

3000 USD is gross for a visa fee........

check up with the hotel before heading further or paying anything

No Job can be offered without an interview............atleast telephonic interview

Moreover a canadian employer needs to give hell lot of reason to employ any non canadian which they normally dont do.........

All the best!!!!

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shafaat said:
dear sir delta chelsea hotel sending me offer latter i want to ask yoy plz tell me this case is true or fake and hotel managment tell me you give for visa processing fee 3000.00$US DOLLER via VESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER plz check IT and tell me about it and guide me what should i do for it?should i trust on them or let them?please relpay me as soon as possible they given me dead line 29:11:2011 before its i have to finish processing requirements.
Hi,

100 % Scam and Cheat !!!

Don't pay any money for process by Western Union.

Call this no to verify your offer from delta hotel, below are the email and numbers.

please contact comments @ deltahotels.com.

International +1 (416) 595-1975
Toll Free: 1-877-3463614
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 22:00 (CET)
Weekend 11:00 - 19:00 (CET)
visit link:
http://www.deltacareers.ca/hotels/?id=23

Main Local Hotel Number (Tornonto-Ontario)

http://www.deltahotels.com/en

Phone: 416-595-1975
Fax: 416-585-4375
Main Toll-Free Hotel Number

Toll Free: 1-800-D-CHELSEA (International)
Phone: 1-800-CHELSEA (Canad

Executive Chef - Gino Guercio

Phone: 416-585-8973
Email: gguercio @ deltahotels.com

Quote from Delta holtels
FRAUD WARNING
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Delta name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application. Delta Hotels and Resorts has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Delta Hotels and Resorts has notified the authorities to investigate. If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact comments @ deltahotels.com.

If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.
Thank you,

Delta Hotels and Resorts.

hope that's helps,

hmisabpk

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
shafaat said:
Thanks for yours replay to me Sir
Sir they did not any kind of interview to me.i have contact with them by mail and mobile contact.AND I DONT HAVE ANY Other CONTACT Number OF THAT DELTA Chelsea HOTEL Canada so whats i do for it.
SCAM...CHEAT. Dont ever rely on such emails....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

100 % Scam and Cheat !!!

Don't pay any money for process by Western Union.

Call this no to verify your offer from delta hotel, below are the email and numbers.

please contact comments @ deltahotels.com.

Toll Free: 1-877-3463614
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 22:00 (CET)
Weekend 11:00 - 19:00 (CET)
visit link:
http://www.deltacareers.ca/hotels/?id=23

Main Local Hotel Number (Tornonto-Ontario)

http://www.deltahotels.com/en

Phone: 416-595-1975
Fax: 416-585-4375
Main Toll-Free Hotel Number

Toll Free: 1-800-D-CHELSEA (International)
Phone: 1-800-CHELSEA (Canad

Executive Chef - Gino Guercio

Phone: 416-585-8973
Email: gguercio @ deltahotels.com

Quote from Delta holtels
FRAUD WARNING
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Delta name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application. Delta Hotels and Resorts has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Delta Hotels and Resorts has notified the authorities to investigate. If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact comments @ deltahotels.com.

If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.
Thank you,

Delta Hotels and Resorts.

hope that's helps,

hmisabpk
Good Job there HMI ***
Qorax

shafaat

Nov 23, 2011
Dear Sir
the person who is offering me for JOB his name is Dave Mogan and this is his contact No:+2347081716252.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That +234 code is Nigeria...

Sending a money transfer there is a great way to lose the money, also note that there is no job.

Go Google "Delta hotel job scam"

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Baloo said:
That +234 code is Nigeria...

Sending a money transfer there is a great way to lose the money, also note that there is no job.

Go Google "Delta hotel job scam"
U know what Baloo, I have an inkling -- this guy is going to fall for it.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
It's a real shame when people out of 'desperation' do anything without rationalizing. It is even a bigger shame that this guy has not searched for more info or made contact with the company. The Internet is a great tool for getting info. I have made 100s of applications and not a single one of them implied payment for job or visa.
My dear friend, I sincerely hope you have not parted with the $3000 cos it is a proper 419!
Mandie