+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delhi University Transcript - Help needed

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
Do keep in mind that WES process has been changed and they want the university to send the transcripts not by individual.
so once you connect with any agent, so confirm if they can help you with the same else getting transcripts only from DU will not help in case of WES.

Feb 9, 2023
I had never used the transcript services like this before since my friends were able to get it from my University when I moved to United States. But friends moved out and due to covid-19, I had to find the alternate choice, that is when I got in touch with N V Documentation in Delhi and tried to get it from India to USA. It seemed challenge at first but Mr. Puneet upon first interaction made it easy and explained me the entire process. There is no way possible for myself to go to India, to my University from US and request for transcript and also it was very hard to get in touch with university student section to get the transcript. That's when N V Documentation Service's came in place and helped me in every single step to get things done. I was skeptical at first about all transcripts service but once he mentions the time frame and no rush for the payment until after they ship, it gained my trust. First service was performed in time and I got the document. My college in US wanted more document and I was missing other documents so had to use their service twice. Their service fee is fair compare to what work they perform since it is impossible for me at least, apart from their own fee, my college also charged me a lot. But nonetheless, my work was done and my college in US accepted all my transcripts and documents. A big thanks to Mr. Puneet to make this tedious and hard task possible at least for people like me who cannot travel India for documentation work. I would highly recommend anyone who needs transcript after they graduate and moved on to surely use their services specially for people who are living abroad.