+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delete Old Express Entry Profile and Create New

Lammiebelle

Jul 9, 2018
Pls i got cancelled and would like to create a new profile so i can reapply. i have Ainp which will expire April 2020. If i create a new profile, what do i do not to loose my Ainp...my score is 1034. I hope i wont loose the added 600 marks through AINP. I need the process pls

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Dears

Please I need advise seriously
I paid this agent to help with my application. While filling out my data she claims she filled a masters as my highest qualification which I don't have and because of this she got a mail saying I was ineligible after creating an EE profile . The problem is :
1) I requested that the profile be deleted so I can create a new one but she said it is not possible until the present one expires.
2) I cannot access my profile because she claims she created one for me under her profile as a consultant.
I would like to confirm if 1 is true and I need advice on what to do about 2
At this point, I really want to call the contract quit.

No idea bruh, but how did it work out for you now? Did you get any help?

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Hello Guys,

I have a profile which will expire in another 6 months, and I was thinking to upload my new score with a new profile, so that I can get more time to remain in pool. Would you all suggest that? Or update in the same.

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
Good morning guys, so I applied and I revived ITA but due to some errors I had to decline my ITA and delete the profile. Now I want to create a new profile but I need a few clarification.
1. Do I use a new email address?
2. Do I create an entire new EE account or continue with the old one.
3. If they ask if you’ve applied before and you say yes and quote your old EE no, can they still compare the information even after deleting the profile and is there any consequence if in your new profile your work experience is different?
Please please help!!!!
Hello,
I’m in a similar situation, I deleted the ITA and want to upload different data in respect to work experience.
Can they compare the information in your previous prove?

Reactions: v.s.

Cyvalerie

Sep 25, 2019
Hello,
I’m in a similar situation, I deleted the ITA and want to upload different data in respect to work experience.
Can they compare the information in your previous prove?
I honestly don’t know. But I don’t think so. I did go ahead to delete it because of the same reason like you.

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
I honestly don’t know. But I don’t think so. I did go ahead to delete it because of the same reason like you.
My profile got removed from the pool as I didn’t respond to the ITA
Now I’m trying to study in Canada, I was just wondering if they would cross check my study permit application with my ee application. Even though the profile has been removed from the pool.

sivamalli

Dec 11, 2020
Today(12/10/2020) i got Canada work permit and i need to apply TRV in Canada. Here my question is i already created GCKey for submitting express entry profile(PR) in Canada. Can i use same GCKey login details to apply TRV (temporary resident visa) (or) do i need to create new GCkey for applying TRV.

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Hello,
Please advice!
I created a profile for Express Entry and received the Invitation, however I subscribed with my husband and I need to remove his profile now. I believe I need to remove the entire profile and create a new one.
is it safe to do so? will this effect my chances to receive, through the new profile, another Invitation?
what do you recommend? please

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,
Please advice!
I created a profile for Express Entry and received the Invitation, however I subscribed with my husband and I need to remove his profile now. I believe I need to remove the entire profile and create a new one.
is it safe to do so? will this effect my chances to receive, through the new profile, another Invitation?
what do you recommend? please
If you received invitation in express entry profile through FSWP, then you can withdraw the invitation, delete and re-create your profile.