+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed Response from the Canadian Embassy

Jun 14, 2022
I submitted in an Online Visit visa Application to the Canadian Embassy on the 29th of March for an Event I've got to attend on the 1st of July. However, I'm so astonished that up to now I haven't yet gotten any feedback from the Canadian Embassy. Only 14days left to the travel Date, this worries me so much.
What Could be the problem.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I submitted in an Online Visit visa Application to the Canadian Embassy on the 29th of March for an Event I've got to attend on the 1st of July. However, I'm so astonished that up to now I haven't yet gotten any feedback from the Canadian Embassy. Only 14days left to the travel Date, this worries me so much.
Processing times are averages and depend where you live. How do you know the local Canadian embassy is processing your application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately processing times are quite long right now and what you are experiencing is not unusual. If you indicate which country you have applied from, then others here might be able to tell you their experiences in how long it recently took to process applications.

There is unfortunately no guarantee you will hear back from IRCC before your travel date.

Jun 14, 2022
Unfortunately processing times are quite long right now and what you are experiencing is not unusual. If you indicate which country you have applied from, then others here might be able to tell you their experiences in how long it recently took to process applications.

There is unfortunately no guarantee you will hear back from IRCC before your travel date.
Thanks for your Message.
I'm from Uganda but I used the Dar salaam -Tanzania Embassy when making my online Submission since in Uganda we only have a visa application center.
However, I google about the processing Time for the Canadian Embassy in Tanzania and it was 65 days. But, It's now 80 days since s I submitted in my Application to the Embassy.

Jun 14, 2022
Processing times are averages and depend where you live. How do you know the local Canadian embassy is processing your application?
I'm from Uganda but I used the Dar salaam -Tanzania Embassy when making my online Submission since in Uganda we only have a visa application center.
However, I googled about the processing Time for the Canadian Embassy in Tanzania and it was 65 days. But, It's now 80 days since s I submitted in my Application to the Embassy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
However, I googled about the processing Time for the Canadian Embassy in Tanzania and it was 65 days. But, It's now 80 days since s I submitted in my Application to the Embassy.
Processing times are an average so it could take many days more.