+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delayed Applications - Citizenship test taken outside Canada

Praveena544

Jul 18, 2017
Hello All,

This is for the people who had written Citizenship test outside canada and whose applications have been delayed because of writing the test outside Canada. Please gather here and share your progress

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
My test date is Jan 24, 2022 and P.O is Scarborough.
It's been 6 months after the interview. I think they're waiting for me to go back...My PR card expires on Oct 2nd so I think I'll have to go back.

jitenderakkari

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
5/02/16
AOR Received.
17/03/16
File Transfer...
08/04/2016. RPRF 14/04/16
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08/05/17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.
LANDED..........
Waiting to land..
June 2021 applicant back ground and test completed in dec and test updated on dec 23, 2021. No updates after that. I was away from canada only for 45 days and i took the test when i was away!
is there something i have to do to prove i am back to canada? I have asked the call
Centre representative couple of times about updating that i am back in canada. They mentioned no need to update! But it is so frustrating that there is no progress on the file

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
June 2021 applicant back ground and test completed in dec and test updated on dec 23, 2021. No updates after that. I was away from canada only for 45 days and i took the test when i was away!
is there something i have to do to prove i am back to canada? I have asked the call
Centre representative couple of times about updating that i am back in canada. They mentioned no need to update! But it is so frustrating that there is no progress on the file
Send your local office your boarding pass.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I did not take the test outside Canada.
But I did travel mid of Jul for 2 weeks outside Canada.
When I returned, I did email (to the Ceremonies and Test) IRCC SCR office that I am back in Canada and I did provide them copy of the ticket and boarding pass. I did not mention in that email to now expedite etc, it was just for there info... Later that same week Physical Presence, Language, Prohibitions were marked completed. 5 days later, tracker updated with Scheduled for Oath.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
But I did travel mid of Jul for 2 weeks outside of Canada.
When I returned, I did email (to the Ceremonies and Test) IRCC SCR office that I am back in Canada and I did provide them copy of the ticket and boarding pass. I did not mention in that email to now expedite etc, it was just for there info... Later that same week Physical Presence, Language, Prohibitions were marked completed. 5 days later, tracker updated with Scheduled for Oath.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
But I did travel mid of Jul for 2 weeks outside of Canada.
Sounds like they were waiting for you to come back...

• Haha
Reactions: abbas.pasha

Praveena544

Jul 18, 2017
You can email them saying that you returned to Canada. Include boarding passes, tickets and passport stamps. It worked for some

Praveena544

Jul 18, 2017
Hello Jitendra, Did you send an email to Scarborough office?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Do we have to be in Canada to get the Oath letter?
I suspect so. It's been 6 months after my interview. They didn't say they'd put your file on hold but I'm afraid they're doing so...

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
I am a June 2021 paper applicant. I moved to US in Aug 2021 and still here. Took test in Dec end 2021 and status was updated early Jan.

Then no activity till yesterday - sept 23 when all things except oath got marked completed, status changed to decision made.

Vishal