+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in Study permit application

srnaveen

Jun 21, 2018
Hi,

I applied for a Canadian study permit online on March 21. With regard to this I took a medical examination on March 31, before they asked me to. The report was sent to the embassy on April 4. But, on May 16, I received a message from the CIC portal asking me to undergo a medical examination, giving me a 30 day period. I sent them a mail and filled out the IRCC web form with my information sheet attached. But, the 30 day window is over now and the status is updated to "We did not receive the report, please check the message below". I also sent out a fax yesterday with my medical information sheet attached. It's been 3 months now, and I'm worried. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank you,
Naveen

AnneLDB

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Hi,

I applied for a Canadian study permit online on March 21. With regard to this I took a medical examination on March 31, before they asked me to. The report was sent to the embassy on April 4. But, on May 16, I received a message from the CIC portal asking me to undergo a medical examination, giving me a 30 day period. I sent them a mail and filled out the IRCC web form with my information sheet attached. But, the 30 day window is over now and the status is updated to "We did not receive the report, please check the message below". I also sent out a fax yesterday with my medical information sheet attached. It's been 3 months now, and I'm worried. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank you,
Naveen
Did you try calling them?

AnneLDB

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Try linking your profile to gckey on cic. Then fillout the webbform on the website. If you couldn’t locate it on the website, search “webbform canada” on google. I just did that earlier. Been waiting for my application beyond my window time

AnneLDB

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
What country did you apply from? How long does eta says from your country? When does your school starts?

AnneLDB

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
It’s weird because all I’ve read are pending application from April -June. I’ll try to ask someone that might have the same case with you. Sorry can’t help you

Sherif1990

Apr 25, 2018
Please try. Thanks a lot.
the same thing happened with me. I did the upfront medical exam and the embassy updated my CIC account after 1 month that they need a medical report. I sent them an email right away with the information sheet. they responded the same day that they received my report and asked me to disregard the request.

I think you need to email them again and contact the health panel to make sure that they have sent your report to the embassy.

Wish you best of luck.

srnaveen

Jun 21, 2018
I did mail them again, no response yet. Perhaps the volume of applicants this year is huge. Thank you for your response.

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I did mail them again, no response yet. Perhaps the volume of applicants this year is huge. Thank you for your response.
Hi,
I am in similar situation now so deferred admission from jan 2019 to sep 2019.how long did they took to give visa