+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in PPR

bhupi12345

May 27, 2019
Hi
I have applied for Canadian PR under SINP and I was expecting PPR around 20th of May as per IRCC estimated completion date on my Profile and that date has passed. Should I contact IRCC regarding this using email or Customer care. If PPR comes this month then it's ok otherwise It will be difficult for my wife to go with me due to pregnancy. Should I tell IRCC about the situation will it create any kind of delay in receiving PPR. My consultant said wait for some days its normal If we send them email then it may be possible that there will be more delay.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but the key phrase is estimated date so unfortunately you will need to remain patient. Even if you emailed someone today unlikely I would think you would get a response before end of May and also unlikely your application would be lucky enough to be expedited otherwise everyone would try to do that.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is only an estimate. We see some cases taking a year. Most are processed in 6 months but it is far from guaranteed and has just passed the 6month mark. If you contact CIC you will just told that your application is being processed and to be patient.

bhupi12345

May 27, 2019
Today , My consultant told me that My application got requirement for my wife's fit to travel certificate from doctor. After submitting she said approx. me 10-15 days for PPR. But consultant is not sure of this time frame , any one has any idea. (1.5 months back my consultant send enquiry to IRCC about the situation and after 25 days I got reply that IRCC will let me know about the if their is any requirement, the question above was to send another query because now we have limited timeframe)