+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degrees Sending from Pakistan to WES for Evaluation

MariamG

Mar 30, 2023
Hi,

I have got my degrees / transcript attested from HEC and have them in sealed envelope positively. I have created the online application at WES as well successfully.
Upon completion of application I found some form "Academic Records Request Form". I don't understand what should be next step here.
I mean should I send the HEC Sealed envelope to WES directly after writing the WES reference number? or do I need to fill this form ask my institution too to release my records.?

Plus, Upon completion of Application at WES, do we need to upload the degree/ transcript at WES webiste too ?
Kindly advise.

Regards,
Mariam

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

I have got my degrees / transcript attested from HEC and have them in sealed envelope positively. I have created the online application at WES as well successfully.
Upon completion of application I found some form "Academic Records Request Form". I don't understand what should be next step here.
I mean should I send the HEC Sealed envelope to WES directly after writing the WES reference number? or do I need to fill this form ask my institution too to release my records.?

Plus, Upon completion of Application at WES, do we need to upload the degree/ transcript at WES webiste too ?
Kindly advise.

Regards,
Mariam
Its all good. It is there in case your college or Uni ask the reason why to release the certificates. But if you have them in a sealed envelope send them to WES.