+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree certificate valid or not

SONUGEHLOT

Sep 18, 2019
Hello Sir/Madam,

Before processing for Canada Express VISA I would like to know that my degree certificate are valid in Canada. I did my Bachelor in Commerce from Calorx Teachers’ University, Ahmedabad & Master in HR from Jaipur National University, Jaipur. Kindly request you to revert me back on the same.

Thanks & Regards
Sonu Gehlot

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
You will have to get your degrees validated by one of the verifying agencies (WES,IQAS, etc) to know for sure.

a_optiplant

Apr 7, 2020
Hello Sir/Madam,

Before processing for Canada Express VISA I would like to know that my degree certificate are valid in Canada. I did my Bachelor in Commerce from Calorx Teachers’ University, Ahmedabad & Master in HR from Jaipur National University, Jaipur. Kindly request you to revert me back on the same.

Thanks & Regards
Sonu Gehlot
did they evaluate you degree from jaipur national university

ips2602

Feb 2, 2021
Hello. I wanted to share this. I did Distance MBA in marketing management from Jaipur National University. Passed out in 2019. Did my ECA through CES and got masters equivalency. It took 6-7 months for the complete ECA process. I did not submit by bachelors degree. I had only submitted my MBA transcript and degree certificate to CES. Hope this helps you.