+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deferred Jan 2025

manpreet27

Sep 10, 2013
Hello

If someone can guide please , I deferred to Jan 2025 Intake since my application is still under process for Sept 2024 which I applied on May 17 .

I received new LOA from my college, I want to know should i upload new LOA via webform or wait for IRCC to ask for the new LOA

Please advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello

If someone can guide please , I deferred to Jan 2025 Intake since my application is still under process for Sept 2024 which I applied on May 17 .

I received new LOA from my college, I want to know should i upload new LOA via webform or wait for IRCC to ask for the new LOA

Please advise
Upload new LOA. Don’t wait for IRCC.

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
Upload new LOA. Don’t wait for IRCC.
Will uploading the new LOA delay the process or will the application be processed as per original application timeline? Also will sending a new, deferred LOA mean the study permit will be issued as per the new LOA timeline?

Poovacanada

Aug 4, 2024
Will uploading the new LOA delay the process or will the application be processed as per original application timeline? Also will sending a new, deferred LOA mean the study permit will be issued as per the new LOA timeline?
Same doubt here.. if we don’t upload the new LOA by September, the application be processed or they will just ignore the application since the term has started?

lucifer7

Star Member
Jun 7, 2024
Hello

Please advise
I had to defer as well since I had applied on 28th March and still no response